A REGULAR PLACE TO MEET (LET'S ALL GET TOGETHER)

Hi! Do you guys have room for two more? :)
We have just moved here from Norway, and it would be great to get to know somebody!

Hmm it seems like there's nothing planned by the group already for today so maybe if you want I can meet you up at Urban bar or Go Ten this evening?

I think we prefer Scotts for Thursdays. Is anybody coming over today? I might be 20 minutes late, so instead of 7pm I should be there a 7.20 pm

Today is unfortunately not a good day for us :( But do you meet every thursday?

Welcome in Luxembourg! Have a good luck here! Im ready to make Frendship as well.

We try to sometimes not everyone can make it.  I won't be here next Thursday the one after hope to meet ye all then!

Does it have to be on a Thursday though? Can for example a Wednesday be an option?

Hi everyone
It seems I have missed the fun yesterday.Any chance you are going to meet up again soon?

I have arrived in Luxembourg one month ago, and I don't really know anybody here. So it would be nice to meet new people.
So if you wish to have a drink and show me (or discover with me) the nice places to hang out, let me know!
Sylviane

We didn't end up going yesterday so no fun missed =D....Gravix I don't mind what day, but now that I play sports twice a week its only tues or thursday.  I think people prefer Thursday b/c its end of week.  Whatever works....

IŽm interested to join, sounds intriguing. Hope there's a meet up soon :)

Well guys, I donŽt mind joining other day of the week or weekends, depends on the availability of everyone, so we can schedule and whoŽs available goes for a drink :), what do you think?

I will be out near Scots tonight so if any one wants to meet up just let me know!

I would go, but I'm out of Lux until tomorrow, what do you usually do at the weekend's?

Okay, let's try this time to organize this in advance.

I'll be in Luxembourg this Thursday so who's up for a meetup!? Name the place and time :)

Hi guys I am trying to see if anyone wants to meet up on Sunday afternoon? Grab some coffee or lunch somewhere and meet some new people?

*raises hand* o/

Hi

Hi stevenmarston,

May be an introduction? :)

Thank you,

David.

Hello anyone out for a drink or the schouber fouer tonight?

Hi everyone.

So when is the next meeting?

I would like to meet new people friendly.

Hiya.   How do people think of a mid week meetup?  Like Wednesdays  Maybe at epic or more quiet place like scotts pup in the grind.   Wednesdays are my only free days.  So let me know if some of you wanna meet up!

I was thinking about tomorrow :/

Hi hi!

I'm thea and always in for meeting new people! Let me know if you will meet again and maybe I could join you!:)

hello :) anyone out for a drink tonight? there a party at soulkitchen.. i speak french and english