A REGULAR PLACE TO MEET (LET'S ALL GET TOGETHER)

Hey everyone!

Who want's (or is free) to meet up this Thursday?

I will be at The LiquID Bar, it's in the Grund area in Luxembourg City (liquid.canalblog.com). I will be there from around 7pm.

Anyone who wants to come down have a drink and a chat should do it's a great bar and has live music on Thursday too!

Let's all meet up and maybe make this a regular thing and we can check out differnt places?

Have fun,
Luke

Very good idea Luke, I stick this thread :)

Hi Luke,I'm coming as well. See you there. Jan

Thanks Julien, hopefully word will spread and maybe a few people will meet for a drink.

And it'll be nice to meet you Jan I'll see you down there.

Hi Luke,

Great initiative!  I'll also come… See you there…

Razvan

Hi Razvan,

That's great, we'll see you down there.

Luke

Thanks to Jan and Razvan for coming out for a drink it was nice to meet you guys and have a chat. Hopefully we can do it again some time and try differnt places too.

Luke

P.S. If anyone else on the site would like to set a meeting up just post a place and a time and we'll see if everyones free, thanks.

Hi! I just moved to Luxembourg and am looking to meet some people over a beer or two! Being very fresh here i have no suggestions where to go - but if there is another meet up, I would definitely be interested in going!

Hima

Hi,

I am also moving to Luxembourg this Saturday morning. Therefore if there is another meeting I will be glad to join you.

Cheers,
Adriana

Hi, not sure about Luke, but we are going to LiquID Bar again this Thursday. We should be there at 7pm (19.00), right after the work.

For Adriana: on Saturday around 21-22 hour we will be in the town centre having a drink at a place called Urban (or near by). There is a possibility, that a few Romanians will come over as well. Call me on Saturday at +352 661 882 070 to find our where we are.

Jan

Hello,

I'll also come this Thursday at Liquid bar around 19 :00. So see you there !!!

Razvan

Sounds great! I will tag along on Thursday as well! Looking forward to meeting you both!

by the way, LiquID Bar is in Grund.

Sounds great, I will tag along as well!

Sorry i missed this last night - i will definitely come along to the next one!

no worries, we should be there the next Thursday as well

Hi guys, not sure if anyone is coming to LiquID bar today, but I'm running late tonight, as having a call with a client based in the U.S. Will be there around 8-8.30pm
Jan

That's cool, maybe we'll see you there later. I might be a bit late too but hopefull I can still make it.
See everyone later.

Hi,

I'll be there around 7pm

Razvan

Hi,

I am Ruxandra.

Are you guys meeting this Thursday as well? I would like to join ...

Hi, I think we are. This time we might go to place called Scotts for a change, which is only 100 meters away from LiquID bar. Will be confirmed latest on Thursday.

Hello,

I'll be there. I agree to meet at Scotts...At LiquID bar sometimes is too noisy and it makes difficult the conversation.
See you there on Thursday around 7:00PM

Razvan

hi Razvan. ok, scotts this time. see you around 7pm

Cool,

I will be there too :)

See you !

Hi all,
I am not sure I can be there tonight as I have a dinner already planned.
However, depending on the hour of the dinner, I might be able to pass by and say hi.

Have a great evening,
See you,
Adriana

Hi, we are some guys that will play poker in kirchberg, 2 rue Francois Baclesse tonight, around 7.30. You and others are welcome. Give me a message at 0046 706725026 if you are intrested.

Hey everyone

Hope your all doing well? I'm free to meet this Thursday so if anyone is around would be good to meet up again same time (7 pm) if it's at Scott's Bar that would be good I haven't been there yet, unless there's a new place anyone wants to try?

Speak soon
Luke

Hi Luke,

See you on Thursday at Scott's!

Razvan

Hi,
Ill see ya's Thursday at Scott's looking forward to meet!

B

Hello all again,

I was saying that the most interesting part, the fireworks and the concerts starts at 20:20h. And I proposed, if you are interested, to meet somewhere in the city center around 19:30.

Razvan

Hi Razvan

I should be in the city about then so could meet for a drink.
I'll send you my number.

hi,

at 7.30 pm (19.30) those who wants to see the firework will meet in front of the town hall. Call me at +352 661 882 070 if you won't find us.

here is the program for tomorrow wedding after party

8:20 p.m. Fireworks (16.5 min) to Trois Glands which assist the grand-ducal couple from the Council of State

Places for the public viewing of the best fireworks:
•Côte d'Eich
•bd Ulveling
•rise Clausen
•Pfaffenthal

8:45 p.m.-24h00 Concert at Place Guillaume II

20.45 - 22.15 Selah Sue

22.45 - 00.15 Funky P.

and drinking

I don't have a phone yet so it will be hard for me to contact anyone:/.  I will be there wondering around though!

I will be Place Guillaume 2, from 8.30pm. I can come a little bit earlier in the area if some of you are around.

Hi, Are you meeting this Thursday?

hi, yes. at scotts again

Great, see you there!

Hi !

Is there any plan to meet up on next thursday (November 8) ?

See you soon !

Guillaume

i guess so. i think the same place as last time at Scotts

See ya thursday