New to Istanbul

Hi everyone,
I just moved to Halkali (I know, I know, I'm in the real suburbs) and teaching in a primary school. Orignally from Singapore. Would love to get to meet new friends in Istanbul. Please feel free to message me on this board. I was living in Georgia (Gurcistan) last year and decided to move to Istanbul after falling in love with the city. (It was that damn ferry ride from Kadikoy to Eminonu).

Speak soon!
Mariana

Hello Mariana.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Aurélie

Hello.If you accept I would like to be your friend.Have a good day...

Hi Mariana ,
Welcome to Istanbul .Hope you are enjoying your time here so far .
I live in Yesilkoy which is close to Halkali , please let me know if you want to meet up for a coffee or somethingxxx
Fx

hi! I was living for 2 years in Malaysia and now İm here so if u need anything just ask.
Cheers!

Welcome to Istanbul :)

hi mariana...welcome..
I will be in Istanbul on the 6th of october maybe you recommand some fun places...

Hi Mariana

I am glad to find a fellow Singaporean here in Istanbul. I dont think there are many around.

I go by Fana (as Ive given up hope that people here can properly pronounce my name) and I have been living here for a total of 3 years - 2 years from 2006 to 2008 and then from 2013 to present.

I am married to a turk and we have a 21 month old daughter.

We reside in Fenerbahce near to Buyuk Kulup. If you live close by perhaps we can meet for tea or coffee?

Have a good day ahead.

Hi Fana,

Welcome on board :)

Please note that this post is dated 2012 :)

Feel free to start a fresh new topic with all your questions on the Istanbul Forum for better interaction :)

Thank you

Maximilien