Get slim and healthy

If you klicked on my message, it means you want changes. You will be suprised how much easier it is than you think and don't have to starve or buy magic powders. After 20 years I found the easy solution to better health and a nicer, fitter body shape. Small tricks, huge changes. If you are interested contact me and I give you more information. If you know a group of people  , who are interested I can give a presentation on  it free of charge. Just tell me when and where you would like to hear it. Not selling anything :) Just giving advice or let's just say I tell you what helped me and many others. You can try it or not, or try it just partly. The choice is yours. You could celabrate new year in a healthier, happier body! Take the free information and do the changes yourself! But if you want a personal coach to help you through the steps I can help you in that too. Get radiant now!

Hello Eva0104.

Why don't you directly give the tips on the forum? Other members can benefit from it. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

To note that free advertisement is not allowed on the forum.

Hi, I surely don't want to start typing it. Would be hell of a work.If someone is interested I can talk about it in person and explain it.

hi there
ok, you got me interested, I would like to know what its about? I hope its not something like Herbalife... But, lets be honest, I think we all secretly know why we arent in shape, but its just so darn difficult, 'bad'food is made to taste soooo good these days... hmm, ok, looking forward to hearing from you! Cheers, Kim

Hi Kim, if you are interested we can meet up and I tell you about it. It works for me, I feel better and I saved money on food, although I eat a lot and eat nice stuff. Let me know if you want to meet Éva

Hey! I'm really interested :)

hmmm, since I have said I cant meet up there is silence. I think this is just another scam, pretty hard to sell something via skype, haha!

Uhm no, I am interested