Disabled Childrens' School - NGO - Fundraising - Can you help please?

Dear all,

As some of you know, Brigi and I work at a school for disabled children called The Ranger Foundation.  We teach children both academic subjects and a special form of education called 'Conductive Education' which aims to teach physical and life skills.  The website is:

http://www.therangerfoundation.org

We are an NGO and therefore dependent on donations and fundraising to continue.  As part of this, we are having a major fundraising effort on October 26th, 27th and 28th, 2012.  It is called a 'Flag Day' and is organised through MACOSS, the Mauritian umbrella organisation for NGOs. 

Basically, for these three days, we are allowed to place collection boxes throughout Mauritius.  These are quite small and would carry the name of the school on them.  After the three days are complete, we collect them and use the funds for the running of the school and an exciting project to create a new school to enable us to help many more children.

I am posting on here to ask whether you can help us during one, two or all of these three days: 

Do you work in a business in which we could place one or more boxes or have contacts in one or more other businesses? 
Could you help us to organise the transport and collection of the boxes in your locality?
Could you help us to organise to leave some boxes in businesses (e.g. supermarkets, shops, etc.) in the area in which you live or work?

We would love to raise as much money as possible and so need lots of help - you could be part of changing these childrens' lives.

If you can help, or would like more information, please post on this topic or PM me directly as soon as possible as we need to work out how many boxes we need.

If you cannot help on these three days, but are interested in helping in some other way (we are registered with the Mauritian CSR scheme for instance), please feel to contact me.

Many thanks for your time.

Ben

Hello Ben.

I invite you to post an advert in the Activities section (Clubs, associations, volunteers) in the Mauritius classifieds. It could help. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Dear Ben,
May god bless you and bless all the children suffering.

Parve

I will like to be part of it.

Hello emperorgaza_foundation -> An introduction maybe? :rolleyes:

Thank you,
Aurélie