Just bought in Biltmore, Gorgona

Hi we are very excited to have bought a condo in the Biltmore in Gorgona. Are there any other mambers who will be living there or can tell me more about Gorgona--Coronado. We will be living there about 6 months of the year. Michael, my partner played Bocce with the Coronado group and I want to join Ma jong. Hope to hear from some of you soon.:D:D

Hi. We bought in Biltmore too and are excited to arrive soon and take possession. We are from Kelowna. It should be fun to meet all the new owners. Im sure we will have lots in common.
We will be there in mid-February.
Drinks by the pool!!!!  That is if there is water in it by then Ha.
BigO

Very glad to hear from you. Lots of questions. How are you handling the furnishing. What floor are you on and a or b side? Will you be there full time ? By any chance have a dog? We are excited and looking forward to being in such a beautiful place and making new friends. You are already living in a beautiful place. I went to the city web site and took a look around. Looks like a special place. We live in a Historic District of Richmond called Church Hill our house is 110 years old so we are looking forward to a modern place for part of the year sort of a split personality lifestyle. We are retired and have been since age 58, so we kind of have the hang of it. We'll be bringing both our Scottish terrier, who is a great little fellow and a large SUV to explore in.

Hope I haven't overwhelmed you. I'm not really this chatty, just glad to hear from another Biltmore owner.

Sandie

So, how are all of you liking life on Malibu Beach?  We can't wait to get there.  Hopefully, that will be in Dec of 2010.  Your future Biltmore neighbor, MA

Hi, where are you coming from? Our next trip will be to pick up our visas. (SOON we hope). If we can do our shipping we would like to be there in Jan. 2011. We plan to stay for about 6 months at a time. Hope to meet you soon.

Sandie 6B

How is it still going in the Biltmore?  I see several units on the market and have interest.  Is the HOA doing okay?  thanks.

Hi nitroused > please note that this is an old topic  [2009], i would invite you to start a new topic on the forum. ;)