Expats lost in maadi !

any day i guess ;) lets meet for a coffee or a beer lost-maadi people!?

the meeting is still to now or what?

??

Hi l I was told Maadi was a really great place to live . And have been lookimg at renting a flat there from july , so will pop down to villa 55 and hope to meet up with you all .
I was told its not boring at all , and when last there It was as ecciting as most places in egypt . I suppose being a foreinger like me anywhere in egypt is exciting . Any other recommendations besides villa 55 ? I see road 9 is also a fav spot to meet . Any coffee shops with internet anyone can recommend ? Chookran

i guys, i am from Maadi , it will be very nice idea i am dina and egypation i am a single mama with tow lovely kidz working as hr & admin Manager and interested to know you all Maadi comm.

Hi Donzi and everyone,

How about refreshing this group, let's not look at dating guys let's be good friends and experience a real multicultural life abroad in this warm country.
We need to get together as I am personally bored of coming back and staying at home after work.

Who ever intrested please buzz me and I am sure it's gonna be too much fun Starting from this weekend, how about that???

Nice spirit after some sleep.. I am IN for this weekend .. BIG WELCOME for all expats .. Lets VILLA 55 this THURSDAY?? who's in guysss??!!

I may join Thursday, but as i know its need registration?

for what dear u r already registered

Reybabe85 wrote:

Maadi boring? I thought it was "supposed" to be one of the best places for foreigners to live.. I guess any place can become boring after you spend too much time there.. **shrugs** :)

LoL I hear ya.

So how was ur weekend guys? I had a simple one, I just went to Ace club for the Manu match.
Still boared.:(

Hello People, if u do a coffee meeting in maadi, im in.
i also live in maadi, but im happy in maadi.

Anybody can give me adwice? Where to go with kids in maadi?! Membership in a club is very costly besite inside a club everything by money too. My kids so bord from dirty streets and some dirty slim dogs running on them. My husband say is best area,but after Russia I m so bored here,there is nothing to go other than carefour or grand mall! Is so boring there is no gardens,no open games for kids,and not even a safe walk.
  Ace club and Alimo community club i don t like too,second has million of annoyning kids that i even hardly can find a chair to sit,and to stay half a day in a que for toys,beside is ofcourse membership price... How people pay for this trash stuff they get,country looks more poor than before,but prices become so high for a very trash offers. I dono how i can afford to stay here fifth year.
  If any woman like to be a company for me in my villa in the sea(2 hours from cairo,i ll like to go together!

anglophone is not english :)

Aurélie wrote:

@Fishcro - In english please on this Anglophone forum! :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Maliena wrote:

Anybody can give me adwice? Where to go with kids in maadi?! Membership in a club is very costly besite inside a club everything by money too. My kids so bord from dirty streets and some dirty slim dogs running on them. My husband say is best area,but after Russia I m so bored here,there is nothing to go other than carefour or grand mall! Is so boring there is no gardens,no open games for kids,and not even a safe walk.
  Ace club and Alimo community club i don t like too,second has million of annoyning kids that i even hardly can find a chair to sit,and to stay half a day in a que for toys,beside is ofcourse membership price... How people pay for this trash stuff they get,country looks more poor than before,but prices become so high for a very trash offers. I dono how i can afford to stay here fifth year.
  If any woman like to be a company for me in my villa in the sea(2 hours from cairo,i ll like to go together!

Alimo already closed, for same reasons you mentioned.....
unfortunately when i take my son in maadi, we can only go to Carrefour playing area which is noisy, or to ACE club which isnt that perfect, or to Dacarma ( infront HSBC Maadi club ) there he can make some activities, or to go to Bandar Mall to play some bowling , Villa 55 or Beanos cafe beside metro have a nice playing area if you wanna enjoy a cup of coffee while they are playing.

Hello,

Iam a French woman I often come in in Cairo because of work and I miss every time so I'm well your proposal I will come this summer

Regard

hi guys ,i just saw this ads and i am interesting yo join you, may i?

hellow ...am from Sudan ...female looking for expats to make new friends too...please let me know if ur interested. :-) ..if ur am in :-)

welcome lost friends on board

hi am a petroleum engineer recently moved to cairo, i stay in maadi street 18, looking forward to make some friends to meet on weekends.

hi there, i also live in maadi, thats a nice idea, meeting and sharing ideas, lets start guys!

Hi guys, it seems that we have agreement, how about sharing contacts here and meet for a coffee or something, i am in, my email is [email protected], if you are interested, drop me a line, remember this is not a dating or so, just to know each other and share our experiences, thoughts and plans or something valuable

thank you will add you on my email list

Hi guys, it seems that we have agreement, how about sharing contacts here and meet for a coffee or something, i am in, my email is [email protected], if you are interested, drop me a line, remember this is not a dating or so, just to know each other and share our experiences, thoughts and plans or something valuable

ok will add you on my email, chat soon

can you send your email address to share with the members if you dont mind so we can arrange to meet, Me,Shehab and NS George are ready for arrangements to meet
waiting for your response

Hi there, can you share your email address so we can chat about meeting arrangements, we are 3 so far, check the emails hereunder and you can email us, looking forward for your response

is there something wrong about the date and time on this site?it's backdated to February 2013

hi there, can you share your email address with members if you dont mind for a final date, it looks like the date and time on this site is not correct, am ready and available sunday to thursday evenings
waiting for your response

hello everyone, i have taken an initiative of administering the meeting and outing, my number is [moderated: phone num removed], i can set up a group chat on whatsapp with members who are interested in meeting for a coffee and networking and knowing you lovely people u can whatsapp me with your name and your area (where you live)
ciao

hi there, are you still available, you can join the whatsapp group with your name at [moderated: phone num removed] we are planning for coffee together in Maadi

who is in for a coffee and networking, c'mon guys, lets get going read my previous messages and whatsapp me

Hi UmmHamdi,

For safety reasons is not recommended to post personal details on a public forum for info.

Thanks
Armand
Expat.com Team

sounds good i like that

So creat a new one

hi for sure can we be friends

I'm from Maddi too and it's nice idea but i'm Egyptian if you don't mind

Hi there, I hope yoy are fune dear

it will be great if you are going to meet in maadi.
if any one need help here in maadi, i think i can

Tarek

you are welcome

hi everyone, I'm new here .... are you still meeting in Maadi or ??
if you still can I join ? who should I contact ?? or someone contact me please.