Expats where are you????

Expats where are you???am in Istra,.living in Rovinj,.and i can hardly find some expats around here,.it would be great to meet some expats around here and Zagreb..:)

I am not an expatriate but I love m meeting new people. That's why I'm here. :)

Wassup man?so what u do in life?

@Nash13

Hi! My name is Miheal. I am 19. Going to start Uni in October. Till then I work for UNICEF. In my free time I write, sing, rap. Listen to music and make music. ;) What about you? Do you have FaceBook?

Hi! I'm here! British and living in Zadar since 05, only met one other ex pat since being here. How many expats are in Zadar?

To bobmiho,...
thank you for your reply,..that is completely true,i really cant find any expat,whether they dont interact much on here,.you know,the big problem is that i do not speak croatian,.and i have tried to find english and french speaking locals,.alas,.so what do u like about moving here in Croatia?

to mmacak,.hey buddy,good to hear back from you,.Uni?what are you going to be studying? Well,i am a fan of gastronomy,listening to music(mostly classical rock) but i do appreciate world music,.im newly an expat here,.trying to find some jobs around istra,specially in the tourism sector,..

my facebook id is [email protected]

to stormcrow,..i unfortunately dont know about the amount of expat in Zadar,.but if you tried browsing on the blogs,.maybe you will find quite a few..hope that will help,.

stormcrow wrote:

Hi! I'm here! British and living in Zadar since 05, only met one other ex pat since being here. How many expats are in Zadar?

My husband and I will be moving to Privlaka not far from Zadar in May - where abouts do you reside?

Egyptian live in Zagreb since 2011

asalamalaikoum brother,.wassup?

nash13 wrote:

asalamalaikoum brother,.wassup?

W ALKOM EL SALAM Bro..nothing much .. how about you ?

Hi sjbegonja, my wife and I live in Diklo just out side Zadar. You will have to drive past it to get in to town.

[Moderated]

Brit-in-cro wrote:

[Moderated]

Ohh thanks for the tip. I have just made my request to join that group.

Hi Nash13 I live near to Opatija, there are many expats living in the Rijeka area, if ever you drive down to this side you can let me know and i can arrange a coffee meeting with a few others.

Didialicia wrote:

Hi Nash13 I live near to Opatija, there are many expats living in the Rijeka area, if ever you drive down to this side you can let me know and i can arrange a coffee meeting with a few others.

hey there,thank you for your advice,.we will keep in touch,.thats really great to know that there are others out there,.nice,.hehehehee

hello. I am Mauritian and i live in Zagreb. Let me know if you want to talk to share our experience here.

Sorry Nash !! I just saw your reply. I can't find you on FaceBook, but here you go my name there, maybe you can add me instead: MKeyz Da G      I started Uni and the course is called Information Sciences. Hope to hear from you soon !! ;)

Hello Didierohis !!

Welcome !! Hope you enjoy being here in Zagreb !! It's my hometown and I love it so much !! Hope to see your posts !! ;)

mmacak wrote:

Sorry Nash !! I just saw your reply. I can't find you on FaceBook, but here you go my name there, maybe you can add me instead: MKeyz Da G      I started Uni and the course is called Information Sciences. Hope to hear from you soon !! ;)

No worries ,.i will add you on facebook instead,.

Didierohis wrote:

hello. I am Mauritian and i live in Zagreb. Let me know if you want to talk to share our experience here.

Pena probleme mon ami,.I living in Rovinj for the moment, as I will come to Zagreb we can meet up if u are free?are u on facebook?

Hey Nash,
I accepted your request on facebook. We can stay in touch and let me know when u will be in Zagreb. See u

Didier

If you are on Facebook you can check out Internationals living in Croatia, most members are foreigners living here in Croatia some are living in Zagreb.

Dobar dan Nash13,
I am an expat from Panama, living close to Zagreb (actually somewhere in Zagorie), did you had success with your intention to meet another expat here? somebody speaking Espanol maybe?

Lijepi Pozdrav,
Samo Ana

hy didialicia.
Are you still living close to rijeka?

I mooved not long time ago in rijeka and before was living in zagreb for few years.
I can't meet much people in rijeka.
Does it exist some meet up for expat in rijeka?

Hi Melidance,
There are many expats living in the Rijeka area. Join our Internationals living in Croatia facebook group, tell us a little about yourself, and you will meet many expats living on this side of Croatia, and see when there will be group events.
Hope to meet you soon. 
                       Dionne  (Didialicia)

Samo Ana wrote:

Dobar dan Nash13,
I am an expat from Panama, living close to Zagreb (actually somewhere in Zagorie), did you had success with your intention to meet another expat here? somebody speaking Espanol maybe?

Lijepi Pozdrav,
Samo Ana

Dobar Dan,.coma estas?my spanish is not that great,.hehehe ;) Panama?wow,.I met some expat in where am living(Istrian Part),.but it will be really great to meet people in Zagreb too,.

When am in Zagreb, I will definitely contact you,.we could meet up somewhere in the big city,. hehehe ;)

Warm regards
Nash

Didierohis wrote:

Hey Nash,
I accepted your request on facebook. We can stay in touch and let me know when u will be in Zagreb. See u

Didier

Dear Didier,.Of course,we'll do, I will email you via facebook when I will be in Zagreb,
;)

HI Ana,
There are many expats living in Zagreb, you can join Internations, the Zagreb group normally hold monthly gatherings  at one bar

I heard there was a Venezuelan lady  and Mexican lady living here in the Rijeka area but i dont know if they are still here.

Hello Stormcro would like to meet for a beer & show me around.

American, living in Split 5 years.
I have not had any luck making friends with other ex-pats here.

there is a huge ex pat community in Split - check it out on facebook.