Do sister get dependent visa in sweden

My sister is having work permit visa of sweden.we are from india.will i get dependent visa.what are requirement for dependent visa.

Hello priyanka2012.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Hope you'll be helped by other members soon.

Thank you,
Aurélie

1. Your sis got work permit, and she is not Sweden Citizen, remember.
2. You are dependent, this is totally different. Wheather you from India or USA, proccess is same there.

What is reason to move Sweden, explain in details so i can understand and answer ur quesion.

Ha det sa bra.
:)

Thanks Riyadh.

Actually my sister is having 2 years work permit visa.she is from india.so can i get dependent visa.and i want to stay with her there in sweden.can i work there.if i get dependent visa.

Priyanka

I dont think it work like this, on what reason you are dependent on your sister! Parents,wife/husband is ok

the swedish immigration site does not classify siblings as immediate family eligible for dependent visas:

http://www.migrationsverket.se/info/flytta_en.html

"These pages provide information for anyone wishing to move to Sweden to live with a close relative. The following individuals are classified as close relatives:

-your wife, husband, registered partner or common-law spouse
-a person whom you plan to marry or cohabit with
-your parents
-your children"

Hello there, I have a question regarding a sambo visa. My boyfriend wants to know if they interview the family or is it just the couple?

phoenixro wrote:

Hello there, I have a question regarding a sambo visa. My boyfriend wants to know if they interview the family or is it just the couple?

The interview is for the couple each on their own to verify the answers with eachother....you have nothing to worry about if you are honest and been together for some time....
Oh and also next time please create a new thread for yourself.

I want to invite my sister to sweden she is divorced and she also has a daughter can i invite them both to me

Hello amnach219,

Welcome to expat.com!

You have posted on an old discussion that has remained inactive since 2014.

Due to less visibility, I highly doubt that our members will be able to help you.

Kindly create a new discussion on the Stockholm forum where you can ask all your questions.

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

[DISCUSSION CLOSED]

Closed