Moving in Al rehab

Hey i live in Abudhabi and my family decided to move in to al rehab city but i need to know how much Futures Schools coasts since there is no info about it any where , and i need to know what kind of School system is it High school or British , we are  2 students my brother in 3rd grade and am 12th grader and i need info about how is the life there because am confused to come with them or stay to finish my Senior year and university in abu dhabi

Welcome in Egypt.. You second home land.. We all pray for peace in Syria..and Wish you Luck with your move..:)

Try to contact universities where you would like to study and explain the situation. Normally in Egypt you need proof of 12 years of education. Check out university websites.
Because if you will come for one year and then enter university maybe there is a problem. I think that it will be easier if you finish your school and then come after this school year and enter university right away.
But I think there will be no problem for your brother in the future.

lbreakstar wrote:

Hey i live in Abudhabi and my family decided to move in to al rehab city but i need to know how much Futures Schools coasts since there is no info about it any where , and i need to know what kind of School system is it High school or British , we are  2 students my brother in 3rd grade and am 12th grader and i need info about how is the life there because am confused to come with them or stay to finish my Senior year and university in abu dhabi

Futures school is not one of the best in Rehab i think it's not so expensive but from what i hear not a good school, there is a British school which i had my kids in a few yrs back also very bad
I would consider staying put and finish your education in Abudhabi