Gulu Independent Hospital

First of all, hi to everyone :)
This is my first post on this forums, and I do hope that it won't be the last one :]

I am being offered a job in Gulu Independent Hospital. Now I have read about the recent riots, and all that is making me a bit uneasy. But what makes me most suspicious about the whole thing are two following, simple observations:
- wiki has no article about it (may look simple, but it has articles about St. Mary's Hospital_Lacor and Gulu Regional Referral Hospital)
- their website is not complete (when you go to list of doctors, there's a blank page)

Does anyone knows anything about that hospital, was anyone ever treated there, visited the place, even only saw it from outside ? :)
I know I'm probably sounding paranoid, but traveling half world is not something I take light, especially considering the fact that I do have job at the moment in my home country, and that I would have to leave that job in order to move to Gulu.

Thanks in advance.

Welcome to Expat.com ch1zra!

Hope that you'll soon be enlightened.;)

Harmonie.

Gulu Independent Hospital is good. There is also a branch in Kampala the capital city of Uganda. I have worked in Gulu and I know the hospital. If you would need a driver, l am very ready to work with you. I am a very experienced and reliable driver. I am called Egir Patrick Henry.