British Islamic school: your experience pls

Hello everybody
Does anyone have an experience with the British Islamic school? I want to send my son there.

Thanks
Naseem

I have honestly never heard of it.

Al-Ameen British Islamic School?

Check out this thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=160036

I have heard great things from parents who children are there and I have 3 friends who are teachers there and they love it (as employees and as teachers).  They have a facebook page here:

facebook.com/pages/AL-ALAMEEN-BRITISH-ISLAMIC-NURSERY-AND-PRIMARY-SCHOOL-RIYADH/137686196259945

Some of my friends have their kids studying at Alameen, they seem to be satisfied. When I was searching for the school, I didn't like their facility; it was congested and closed.

Yes my 3 kids go there excellent school very caring teachers, speak good clear English many natives. They have strong curriculums both British and Islamic,Fees are very good as no extra for admission and for books, would recommend you go along yourself. School number 0530208907. Good luck naima.

My kids are in Montessori advanced, kg3 and grade 4 hope this helps.

My kids are in there 3rd year at this school to and im very much satisfied.

they have expanded now since the first year very nice

Montessori  is the best choice

Dear ,,

Can you please let me know the Primary/Secondary Complete Fee Structure?

Regards
Syed

any plzzzzzzz help me .is there any british or british islamic school near majmaah university

I start office super early like 6ish.
and We preferably be living in a compound.

and my wife wud prefer to walk kids to school.

so do you reckon Al Ameen school. I must admit that I found their website a complete waste of time n money.

laura smith wrote:

Yes my 3 kids go there excellent school very caring teachers, speak good clear English many natives. They have strong curriculums both British and Islamic,Fees are very good as no extra for admission and for books, would recommend you go along yourself. School number 0530208907. Good luck naima.

My kids are in Montessori advanced, kg3 and grade 4 hope this helps.

My kids are in there 3rd year at this school to and im very much satisfied.

hello,what did they ask in assessment? they have asked me to bring my son for enrolling in grade 1.plz reply me.

Any vacancies for teachers??