English speaking psychologist / Anglophone psychiatre à Lille

Do you know any psychologist who speaks english? My oral french is devastating and I can't explain my problem.
I started having a minor depression and want to see a doctor before it gets serious.

Thank you.

----------------

Connaissez-vous un psychologue qui parle anglais? Mon français oral est dévastateur et je ne peux pas expliquer mon problème.
J'ai commencé à avoir une dépression mineure et que vous voulez voir un médecin avant qu'il ne devienne grave.

Merci beaucoup.

Hi and welcome to the forum tamachan!

I hope other members will be able to help you out.
Maybe you could try posting your request in French on the francophone forum.

Good luck
Armand

Thank you for your warm welcome and the useful advise, Armand.

I just posted a new topic on the francophone forum.
Even if there is no information, I could probably try to carry on a conversation with a french psychologist by means of writing - or typing :(

Regards,

Hi tamachan,

i am Koyal Bhattacharya and i am a counseling psychologist.I believe i can be of help to you if you are still struggling with your problems of depression. please feel free to contact me- [email protected]

It's with great pleasure that we welcome you to our website “Psychologist France”. You are undoubtedly looking for a psychologist, psychotherapist or counsellor somewhere in France, and that's why you have found your way to this page. On this website you can find experienced english speaking psychologists, as well as information about many different psychological troubles you might be facing.
…is there to help you through times of crises, doubts and questions, and will offer insight into your situation, and give meaning to it. In a kind of \”dance between 2 partners\”, the pace of the psychological sessions follows yours. On a regular weekly or biweekly basis we will work together to decipher the impasse, which sometimes you are not aware of, that make your life difficult.
Click on Our Therapists to find out more information about the backgrounds of all english language psychologists, psychotherapists and counsellors that are part of this website. They will introduce themselves, and give you more information about their way of working.

psychologist-france.fr

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : please feel free to register in the business directory
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct