Zouk dancing

Hiya, I am currently having private and group Zouk classes. I really love this dance , however none of my friends in Sao Paulo do Zouk so I don't have the opportunity to go to Zouk nights to practice. I know this is a bit of a long shot but I was wondering whether anyone here does Zouk? If so, it would be great to get out there and get some practice in outside of my classes!!!!

Hi itsnicky,

I have moved your topic on the Sao Paulo forum for better visibility.

All the best,
Christine

Oi

I recommend 3 places that I like to go :

Carioca Club (pinheiros) , Buena Vista (Vila Olimpia) and Capital Bar(Campo Belo) but you need to see on website ,cz there is other kinds of caribean music in some days .

hope you enjoy :)

Tchau

Said.

Anyone knows a good place to learn / dance Zouk in Sao Paulo

Thanks.  Will le you know how it goes.

Hello,

I am French from Martinique, I love zouk myself but i am based in London....That is really interesting,Just wanted to say Hi and Please share with us your experience of living in SP.... Hope you will find your classes in Sao paulo

Hello, loetitia,
Sure,  will let you know.  Wish you were in sp so we can dance together

looool we never know someday I might visit sp....take care for now

Hey guys. I saw this site and got instantly excited. I love Zouk dancing as well, it was one of the reasons we decided to travel south america for a year. But to my disappointment none of the other countries in SA other than Brazil has Zouk dancing.

Any advice on which are the best cities to be in Brazil for Zouk and info about schools etc would be awesome.

we are planning to go to Brazil in October and rent an apartment and stay for couple of months while we do zouk so any info on renting and best avenue to search for places would be awesome aswell.

Thanks

Rach

@ Rach -> Hello and welcome to Expat.com :) I would advise you to create a new discussion on the Brazil forum for all other questions regarding housing. Thanks. Karen :)