Unskilled job in Qatar

Hello Everyone,
Please I have two of my Younger brothers base in Cameroon. I am looking for any unskilled job for them in Qatar. I wish to get someone who could be of help to get them a job and work visa. Please advise.

Hello Billions.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

A new trhead has been created on the Qatar forum from your post.

Maybe you can tell us more about their qualifications.

You can read these articles on Work and Visas in Qatar.

Thank you,
Aurélie

I think you sure try to get the contact details of New Doha International Airport and apply there

[Moderated: off topic]

hello
i am a graduate of electrical electronics engineering from Nigeria with few years experience in power system and electrical installation.I'm also trained on project management and safety (OSHA).i am planning to move to Qatar for and will need a job.pls,i need advice on what chances i have

Hello Femi Akin, you should post an advert in the Jobs in Doha section. It could help. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

hi am in living in Kampala-Uganda. i want to get a unskilled job in QATAR

Hello kamada -> In which sector are you looking for work? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

( Moderated: No free ad on forum please + register your company in the business directory. thanks )

hello friends,please i need and advise on how to procure a working permit visa in qatar for any unskilled job.please your advise is highly needed.

N/B i am in nigeria not in qatar

Hi sol2galaxy and welcome to Expat.com :)

Please note that you posted on an old thread.

You can create a new discussion with all your questions on the Qatar forum for better visibility.,

I also invite you to browse through the article regarding the work visas in Qatar.

Thank you,

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team