Is there any Filipino Communities in Turkey?

Hello TLM

Here is a list of Filipino expatriates in Istabul : Filipino expatriates in Istanbul

Maybe this could help.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Thank you Kenjee....I will get in touch with them.

harmaoglu wrote:

i need pilipino friend here in antakya turkey

Hi - Still in Antakya?

facebook...madam there is group of them

Hello po

heloo too

Hello im filipina t!oo

Anyone in antakya?

Lanie, hi! This is like a late response but yes, there is a Catholic church in Izmir. It's in Çankaya, near Hilton Hotel. Maybe we can keep in touch. I havent met much Filipinos in Izmir.

hi d2 din ako istanbul and galing din ako ng bahrain,,sa ka banda d2 istanbul??i hope makapag meet tau wala pa lc akong friends d2 bago lang ako d2..

Hi gracesoria,

Can you please write in English in this English speaking forum so that everyone can understand?

Thank you.

Hi I'm in Izmir, Turkey, would like to meet fellow Filipinos from here..

hii
U r from turkey

Any introduction Asim Khan?

Hello r u in Istanbul?  :)

Hi, me and my turkish husband just came in Ankara.im actually looking for a job here.I'm a chemical engineer by profession.any help or referrals?

Hi Selinim! Where in Izmir do u live?

Nope dear.I'm still in Manila,Philippines. :)

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : expat blog is not a dating website

(Moderated: please post in the jobs section)

Hello

http://i1320.photobucket.com/albums/u531/wjwoodward/ENGLISH_zps6781a35b.jpg

Hello everyone,

THIS IS AN ANGLOPHONE FORUM, out of consideration for all of our members you are required to post in ENGLISH ONLY.

There have already been numerous messages from Expat-blog administration warning about the use of Tagalog on this topic. Still some members here are refusing to post in English.

It seems that the members here either are not reading the rules posted in the TURKEY FORUM CODE OF CONDUCT or that you believe that the rules simply don't apply to you.

Will it be necessary to close this topic thread completely in order to make it clearer that Expat-blog's rules are for EVERYBODY?

Cheers,
James     Expat-blog Experts Team

Are there any Filipino's in Kayseri in Turkey?  My wife and I need a babysitter...

hi everyone,my name is MAY.  I'm just wondering if there is Filipino community at Cankaya, Ankara Turkey? I've met a good friend and he lives in there. I'm just curious about  life in there. Cuz I have read that Turkey is a muslim country. I'd like to visit there one day. and I hope to meet Filipino people "kabayan".

hi , are u close to emek mah?

hi grace, just wondering if Istanbul is  close to Ankara?

yes ther is a filipino community here cankaya ankara..im also a one of the filipino community here at GOP cankaya ankara.

Oh great , hi po kuya @notredamethank u for ur reply . How are u?  I'm glad I found "ka bayan". Just wondering if u are close to emek mah? How's life living in turkey kuya?

Im married to a Turkish Man with 3kids living in Ankara near Cankaya but right now im here in the Philippines. Yes there is Filipino Community in Ankara. Dont worry there are many Pinoys around :-)

yes we are quite far from emek..we are living here GOP

Oh I see, thanks kuya @notredame for ur reply. I appreciate it. I would love to visit Ankara  one day . take care .keep in touch .

Hello @binggay1517. Glad to hear that u are happily married to a Turkish man .with 3 kids wow ;) I'm just curious about the Turkish culture . U said Ur on vacation at the moment  . How was life living in turkey ? I would love to meet more people from Ankara , coz I have a special friend from emek mah.

hi mag tatanong lang ako dito ako ngayon sa turkey..sa ankara...san meron dito pag kain nang filipino yung pwde bilhan nang mang pag kain nang filipino :)

shadin wrote:

hi mag tatanong lang ako dito ako ngayon sa turkey..sa ankara...san meron dito pag kain nang filipino yung pwde bilhan nang mang pag kain nang filipino :)

Welcome to the forum.

As this is an ENGLISH speaking forum could you please post in ENGLISH ONLY. Tagalog is not accepted.
Thank you.

hi I askng if have food for filipino here in ankara where plzzz reply me if you know..have thanks

Hello ! to all my kkabayan here..I am here in bursa for a months but i didn't see any filipino that 's why i post also maybe a months ago &just now i visit again .any one here from Bursa pls ? i will be very glaad to meet you.thanks  :):)

Hi..looking for filipino friends  in Istanbul. ☺☺

Hello May33 , i am living in Ankara

Am from Syria living on Dubai for 8 yer and now I come to the Turky in Istanbul  to live her o want to have frind Filipino I know Tagalog add me in ***

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.

Hi!

I'm a filipino and been here for 1 year. Would like to have more friends here in Istanbul.