Is there any Filipino Communities in Turkey?

Im here now in Kuyubasi Stanbul Turkey just for 3 weeks.i was amaze.place  is  nice.but cannot explore more as dont know anybody in here except my boss. this is my first time.and today is my rest day.i try to go to kadikoy open market.and i want to visit Prince island.hope to find my way back home :) as the hard thing here is communication.

Hi mabel_33.

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Thanks

Karen :)

Yes there is filipino community in ankara..

Hi my name is jess david. Im looking for a job in turkey and may i knowi know where did
u guys applied for a job here in the phillipines. Can u help me please me please
i need a job very badly and i really want to work there.:) here is my philippine cel no. +
639983715137.my fb account is jess david:)

Hi notredame,kamusta?saan ka sa turkey?

I am here in Ankara capital of turkey.

madami nga bang trabaho jan?nong work mo?

@gulcinim: In English please.

Thanks
Armand

Hello! how can filipinos visit istanbul for a couple of days?do i need to get a visa?how much would that be?

yes you need a visa to be able to come here..

depend on the position you are applying its quite hard to find because of language barriers/ but when it come to house helper you can easily find., as long as you can speak fluent enlish. we as a filipino are demand for baby sitting/nanny

hi,

where at Ankara, I am from Baguio City, I am processing my tourist visa for English time language school job. I am reading a lot about tourist in turkey , some kind of awkward thing happening to them from port of entry to destination. Can I have your contact number and YM id , in case I come. Thanks for any help u could offer.

Hoping to see you soon.

hi everyone here, I am moving to Ankara by the end of this month(august) for work but i am quite a bit nervous instead of feeling excited because I am reading a lot about foreigners' danger and warnings...so scary. How was your experience during your move to turkey from your port of entry to your destination. I

Hello,
my name is Mehmet and I live in Kayseri city near Ankara. You do not need to get scared Turkey is safe country,.
my Yahoo adress is [email protected], you can add me on your contact list and we can talk. I can answer all of your questions about Turkey and Ankara , please feel relax and do not hasitate to ask any further information. Take care, see you soon.

Hi Mehmet,

You can share information directly on the discussion as it can help the other members too ;)

Thank you for your understanding :)

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Hi kabayan,
     Upon  arrival  at  Ankara, You must visit our Philipphine Embassy , from there there will assist you and its their job to protect you, be careful meeting with the locals in TURKEY.

Hello!

I am living in Istanbul (bati atasehir) and would like to meet new friends.

I live in Antalya...

Janelle

This is one of the safest place to live... dont be scared people here are scared to commit crimes when the police is involve cause it will be in theie record forever and they cant find good job if they have police record.

notredame wrote:

hello easylife

if you wanna meet filipino community in istanbul, just visit church at istiklal or harbiye where filipino used to gather during sunday
besides there is also filcom sports feast tournament every sunday where all filipino in istanbul meet..

Hi Notredame,

Are these Filipino communities still active as of today? Especially the sports fest tournament every sunday?

Clang wrote:

Hello!

I am living in Istanbul (bati atasehir) and would like to meet new friends.

:)

[moderated: off topic]

[Moderated: Expat.com is not a dating website pls]

hi everyone..kinda homesick too..im in Istanbul and havent met any filipinos yet..hope to know you guys.. God bless..

Hello Jollyangel. Where do you stay here in Istanbul?

I am staying in my friend's home

where is your location in istanbul if you wont mind?

i live in the asian side

Hey ya... Me too... Atasehir.

im in Uskudar girl..how long you've been here?

Hey jolly gurl, sorry for the very late reply. I live in bati atasehir. Quite near from you.

Hi guys! just joined Expat.com.. I am a filipina currently living here in adana, turkey.  Does anyone live in adana here? hope to connect with a fellow filipino :-)

magsmagdy wrote:

[moderated: off topic]

Please read the title of this forum carefully. You're definitely out of topic.

a Filipino working or living in adana?

yes confused :)

how long u in turkey... what do you do miss ?
yes u need visa... also if u have US UK resident visa u cna get on arrival visa

Hi i m living in istanbul . Europenside. We need nany-housekeeper filipino.. Please contact us

hi all

I am working in Erbil Danismanlik (by 9ekim Group) company.
Most probably next week we start employ in Istanbul and whole Turkey LEGALLY babysitters/nannies and caregivers (for old and ill people) people from Philippines and Nepal. We gathered all info about POEA, red ribbon docs etc. We start making database of people, some of them will be brought from Philippines, some of them will be those who are already in Turkey. If you or your friends who work or search for work as babysitters/nannies or caregivers have time to meet it will be appreciated. We wish to collect info, get aquainted with your community in istanbul and Turkey and supply you work. Our company is professional in work and residence permit consultancy.

thanks for reply in advance and hope to hear from you soon. thanks

What are the filipino adsociations in turkey?

@tib_sy nothing that i know of..