Female filipino workers in maldives

Interested to find a good Filipino friend,

Shiyam.

I will let you know, when I am there, hopefully soon. I am from the Philippines,

Thanks dear, my mail,

Shiyam from Maldives.

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For own security measures, please do not share email address on the forum, you could use our private message system for that.

hi shiyam i could be your friend

Well, the username caught my eye ;) i wonder how they allowed you to choose it lol.

I once signed up on a Matrimonial forum with the username Farrukh666, and they refused saying that it is evil and devilish.. lol

Hello im new hear,gusto q lng sna malaman kung pano mgapply sa maldives at anong mga agency ang nghhired ng babae emplyado,dto po ako ngaun s romania as a housekeeper s hotel,gusto q po tlga mkapgwork jn kht anong position.sna po matulungan nyo ako.slamt po s mgrereply

Ask  ko lang po pwde ba ako magapply sa maldives?sna matulungan nyo po ako kung anong agency pwde applyan.thank u po

Hi miestiu143,

Can you please post in english on this english speaking forum?

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com Team  :cheers:

Hello,Im looking for a work in maldives,I hope someone can help me find a job there any position.Im a housekeeping attendant for 4 yrs in the Philippines and also im currently working here in romania as a housekeeping also,I hope someone with a big heart can help me find a good company,agency so i can go there in maldives🙏🙏🙏

Hi miestiu143,

Thanks for posting in english.
I invite you to post your advert in the jobs in Maldives section, it might help you.

I also suggest you to go through the articles about work in Maldives here :
https://www.expat.com/en/guide/asia/mal … _work.html

Good luck,

Priscilla
Expat.com Team

@haleyflurry hello philippine consulate have orchid maghu road