Information plz

Hi Frndz,
I am planning to go to Indonesia by using Visa on Arrival. For that, do i need to go to embassy to get VOA? or can i get it at any international airports while departure or after arrival? plz share your experiences....thanks

|Всем привет

Hi nareetik...........?

Hello tikku
In order to visit indondsia u have to check first if u need a visa or not, and if so,check what kind of visa u must have becaue indonesian  authaurities request different visas, depends on where u come from
And if u were requested an VOA, u just need to pack ur bags and get on the flight to indonesia, once u arrive they will stamp an entry visa  rigth there( if that the visa u need)
And no need to go to the embassy
I hope i was helpful
Have a good trip
Nadji

Hi Nadji,
Thank you very much and your information is really helpful for me. i am looking for VOA, so directly i will book the tickets and once i come there i will take stamping on my passport.

Best Regards,
Tikku.

Hi Tikku,The VOA is at the airport.Its good for 30 days.You need to pay in US$25.go to VOA desk and pay then to the next desk for the visa.If you go to the web Indonesia consol you can see if you even need to buy a visa when from India-some don't need one-any way I do from the USA.Have a good trip,im headed over mid Sept.

Phil

Thank you so much phil..it is really helpful.

Indian passport holders can get a 30 day VOA.
All details here.

http://www.embassyofindonesia.org/consular/voa.htm

Thanks @mas fred

Hi,
Most Visitors can get Visa upon arrival when arrived at any Indonesian Airport hj