Getting married with a Moroccan Girl . what should you do ?!

http://www5.0zz0.com/2012/08/24/18/346448286.jpg

Hey everyone ,
Recently , i ve been recieved alot of msgs about marrying a moroccan Girl ?!! how can i marry a moroccan girl ?!! what should i do ?! and what the document that i should prepare ?! . this is some familiar questions that i recieved and i'll answer it in this article insh'alah .
But , before i start i want to say that Moroccan girl can't marry a foreign from other religions . another words ; for marrying a moroccan girl u must converte to  religion of islam first .

For foreign must prepare these documents :

* a certificate of eligibility for marriage, received from the embassy or consulate which represents foreign country in Morocco, and must be  certified by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs .

* A copy of the divorce or a final judgment divorce in the case of a previous marriage .

* A certificate proves his profession and his income .

* Certificate of residence or the competent authorities of the country of residence if he is resident in Morocco,taking into account the period of validity .

* Certificate of converting to Islam, or something that can proves  the foreign is originally Muslim .

* A copy of his birth

* Nationality certificate delivered by the national authorities of his country, or by the embassy or  consular in Morocco or the country of residence .

* Medical certificate

* A photocopy of the passport, including the page that prove the date of entry of Morocco .

* Four recent personal photos.

* A Certified Criminal Record Check - police background check-

For moroccan girl ducoment that sould prepare :

* administrative certificate relating to his fiancée or a copy of the divorce, or a final judgment divorce, if it came to a previous marriage

* approval of her parents is certified for minor

* A copy of her birth

* A photocopy of the national identity card is certified to conform to the original .

* Medical certificate

* Four recent photos.

*A Certified Criminal Record Check .

What the authority competent to receive application or documents required for the completion of the ruler?

Department of family justice.

What is the competent authority to provide the service required after the completion of the ruler?

Department of family justice.

What is the length of time needed for the completion of the ruler?

Given permission after a search and referred accompanied by the documents mentioned .

What are the fees payable for the completion of the ruler?

150 dirhams.

What are the administrative departments in charge of the completion of the ruler?

Clerk, Department of family justice and public prosecutor at the Court

What are the relevant department of the completion of the ruler?

Department of Justice .

sallam, i like honest and good looking person. thanx

[Moderated: Off topic]

Brother,
I am from Pakistan and working in Saudi Arabia. I want to marry a moroccan woman and plan to visit morocco in September,2013. I need following information:
First, does Income and employment certificate needs attestation before bringing to morocco.

Second, regarding proof of being muslim. My religion, Islam, is mentioned in my passport. Is it sufficient proof or I need a separate certificate.

with best regards,

Certificate of Religion is fine as you will find Religion on birth certificate and also passport.

As long as you have original documents no need to get it attested but you will need photocopies.

[Moderated: Expat.com is not a matrimonial website]

Are you in touch with some one already and want to know about process of marriage?

My husband and I got married in Britain, but we still need to register our marriage at the Moroccan consulate in London. But I am having trouble identifying he right criminal record check.

Could you please tell me which form my husband needs to complete for his criminal record check, as there are two different forms:
Application 1. Access to Information held by the MPS on the Police National Computer [PNC]
Application 2. Access to information about yourself, held by the MPS on MPS databases; i.e. Crime Reports.

Re certificate of no impediment.
I am in a bit of a problem.  I was intending to get married to my Fiancee in November.  The problem is the uk and British embassy will not issue me with a certificate of no impediment.  I can not get one from the zimbabwe as at the moment I am stateless.  It would have been ideal to get married in Morocco.  The alternative I have now is bring my fiancee to uk on a fiancee visa. 
Is there any way I can do without the certificate of no impediment.
Secondly how do I prove I am a Muslim.  My birth certificate does not show ones religion.

Good Luck :)

The muslim issue, you would have to take the "shahada" proclamation of becoming muslim. it's just a few words you recite, whether you truly converted or not is of little importance, many foreigners go through that to get their marriage approved. The authorities know that but it's the only way to have your marriage recognized in Morocco. moroccan men marrying a non muslim is different, she just needs to be of one of the monotheist religions.

like your advice please, i want to marry morrocan girl whom i allready know , but i just want informal marridge with 2 witnesses please , so its halal then , can you help whom i have to contact in marrakech, am sure there will be imam or lawyers who can perform this? advice please

englandishy

The only way you can avoid the red tape in Morocco is to bring the lady to the UK on a Fiancee visa,  that is if you can obtain one. Marry her here then register the marriage with the Morocco consular.

no chance of this uk will not allow her here, plus am married here, just need someone who can perform informal marridge in marrakech i just need contact number please

The reason you have to go through that is to stop foreign men abusing women in Morocco.  The system works is such a way that if you want the woman you have to go through those checks.  If someone just want a fling then they simply give up.

A number of men want to go on holiday marry a woman sleep with her then dumb her. So the system tries to protect that.

may be you have been thru this yoursefl, but i want serious relationship and not to abuse these girls, and our guys do that a lot in morroco treating them very unfair for  a enjoyment, the plane is full of younsters each time i go ...15 times so far!!!

no chance of this uk will not allow her here

- Thank God. And that's because they are well known for abusing UK immigration laws, their involvement in "sham marriages" & "marriages of convenience".

plus am married here, just need someone who can perform informal marridge

Polygamy isn't allowed in the UK.

i want serious relationship and not to abuse these girls, and our guys do that a lot in morroco treating them very unfair for  a enjoyment, the plane is full of younsters each time i go ...15 times so far!!!

That's rich coming from a person already married, and looking to get married abroad unofficially.

No, they don't treat them unfairly. Many of these girls actively search for them & add them on facebook, skype, and so on. And then establish relationships with them, in the hope it will lead to a spouse visa. If they get dumped, it's their problem. That comes with doing what they do.

I think i know more information than you xb. so its ok i dont need your negative back. Thanks for time

englandishy wrote:

I think i know more information than you xb. so its ok i dont need your negative back. Thanks for time

Be serious. You don't know anything at all. Have you even been to Morocco for a start? You don't even know the official marriage process there.

Are you taking the mick on here ..listen i have business and i go every 4 weeks..i am on my 6th passport..so dont send me anymore advice..dont need it please..dont waste ur time i will not answer u after this..good luck ..look likes u need to visit

You go every month yet still don't know how to get married there or who to contact in Marrakech. Clearly you're the one taking the mick. I don't care if you don't answer. Who are you.

Oh, and I didn't give you any advice as I've no intention of advising you after reading your comments. I simply stated facts, such as polygamy is forbidden in the UK, go and make a complaint about that if you don't like what I said. Good luck in changing the laws. Regarding a visit, I've been there already a number of times. And none of it was for trying to find a way around the official marriage procedures in order to have a second wife. Nice try.

Hi all,

We feel that everything has been said here and we don't want the thread to get personal.
It comes to an end here.

Thanks
Armand
Expat.com Team

Closed