Sending Money from Philippines to India.

Hello friends,

From Philippines I wish to send some amount to my Bank A/c in India every month.Are there any restrictions on this?
Can anybody please guide me?

Regards
Subhash Ghuge

How the heck are you making any money in the Philippines???  Just joking of course ...........(I think):D.  There are many ways to send money.  Banks are not cheap but they are probably the cheapest.  Try the the big 3: Metro, BDO and BPI for rates to send money and use the cheapest one.  Or maybe you could look into some kind of Direct Deposit that would go directly into your Indian accout?  Good Luck

-Far North California Red Neck

[moderated: off topic]

Hello Subhash,

Were you able to transfer money to India ? WHich process did you follow ? Could you please share your experience.

Thanks & Regards.

If your in Manila, could probably open a Citibank or HSBC dollar account and transfer to India branch of the same bank.

What are the charges associated ? WHat about BDO bank ?

subhashghuge wrote:

Hello friends,

From Philippines I wish to send some amount to my Bank A/c in India every month.Are there any restrictions on this?

Regards
Subhash Ghuge

Hi! I think this link may help you:

blog.timedoctor.com/2015/02/18/whats-cheapest-way-send-money-india

ZZzzZZhanna wrote:
subhashghuge wrote:

Hello friends,

Regards
Subhash Ghuge

Hi! I think this link may help you:

blog.timedoctor.com/2015/02/18/whats-cheapest-way-send-money-india

Hello

Please note that this thread has been inactive since 2012! You may not receive any response.

Thanks for your participation anyway :top:

It is also asked not to share external links on the forum, if you can help by giving bits of useful information here, it would be most appreciated.

Regards
Kenjee

Hello Mr. Subhash,

I too want to receive money from India but every source is very much costly. If u r intrested to take my Indian cheque, deposit the same in to your account in exchange of Peso exactly on prevailing exchange rate then we can save all charges except postal charges for depositing the cheque in to your bank account.

Hello friendfor54,

As kenjee mentioned above, the last post of Mr Subhash Ghuge on this thread is from 2012.

If you urgently need to look into the matter, please create a new topic on the Manila forum so that members may guide you into finding a solution. ;)

Thank you in advance, :)
Bhavna

Dear Suresh,
Did you find any solution for sending money from Philippines to India?Coz i have some money in Philippines but sending via western Union is a expensive deal.
Or anyone have any other solution?