Sublet in central tokyo!

hello,

i would like to sublet my apartment! lease minimum 6 months. i will be out for about 1 year from sep 2013.(next year!)

pls tell your friends who are planning to stay in tokyo for study or smtg!

rent: 84000 JPY. (internet fee included)

location: 2 mins walk to sasazuka station (keio line), only 1 stop from shinjuku.

room: "1K". =1 bedroom, bathroom, kitchen(2 cooking stove, very useful), balcony(nice view. you can see the tokyo skytree.), closet...

fully furnished.

apartment: elevator, good security, garbage storage space, bike parking space, package delivery boxes.

email me if you are interested.
this is a way too soon, but i really want to keep this room to live there again after studying abroad for 1 year.  this is the most comfortable apartment i've ever known... though it's only 2 mins walk to stn, it's very quiet here.

April
[email protected]

Hi Tomomi,

could you please post in the housing section ?

That would be nice, thanks !

Hi Tomomi,

I don't suppose this apartment is still available for subletting?
My partner and I are needing a place to stay for 1-3 months from Oct 20th 2013 (next week) and yours sounds really good/interesting.

Regards,
Xuan

Hi Xuan,

Please note that this thread is quite old 2012

I suggest you post an advert in the Housing in Tokyo section please

Thank you :)

Maximilien

Hi yeah thanks for that. I knew it was a long shot!
Cheers

Hello i am new in Japan and i am looking for a cheap apartment like one room , i saw your advert can you break down the details to me

venursky wrote:

Hello i am new in Japan and i am looking for a cheap apartment like one room , i saw your advert can you break down the details to me

This thread was posted in 2012 so I can safely say you will not get a reply.

You are welcome to open a new thread.

@ venursky > This topic is very old (2012).

Please post your accommodation request in the Flats for rent in Tokyo section.
I also encourage you to get subscribe to this section in order to be notified on the new housing offers. :)

Thanks and good luck

Priscilla

(Topic closed )

Closed