I teach you English/You teach me Vietnamese

Hey,

I've been in Saigon for nearly 3 months now, and although everything has gone well, I have been terribly slack with my approach to learning Vietnamese.

I think it's about time I got serious and tried to learn some Vietnamese.  I am an English teacher and would be more than happy to teach someone (at any level) English for an hour if they were willing to teach me Vietnamese for a corresponding hour.  It would be nice to do perhaps 2-3 sessions like this a week.

Cheers, Martin.

Sounds interesting. But i like teach u vietnamese more than u teach me english LOL

That would be no problem . Let me know

Hi,
Nice to meet you. I am free on weekend, so if you want to learn vietnamese, i can help you.

Hi, do not forget that we have the community section in HCMC classifieds too.;)

Harmonie.

Hi Martin,

Lucky me to find you here. What you want is also what i want.
I'm free after work every day from: 6-8pm or anytime on Saturday & Sunday.
Call me, maybe: 0975 093 120

Nhu Quynh

Hi friend,

Nice to meet you

I will to teach you become a Vietnam's farmer by truly, great

oh Yeahhhhhhh.

Send me email ***

Hieu Jungle

Hi martin
I'm Thuan. I hope that we are make friend. I'm free on weekend, you can call me, i can guide you and teaching vietnamese.
my cell phone: 0984.211.232
my yahoo: mr_kid_009[at]yahoo.com
good luck for you.

Hi Martin!

I free at weekend . You can call me at 097 2074 138 or send my email [email protected]. I can teach you Vietnamese.

My name is Trang,and this is my skype :Beto161718
I hope we can make friend together and i can teach Vietnamese language for you when you have free time.:)

Hi! My name is Thuong, i really want to make friends and learn English or teach you Vietnamese.
Nice to meet you!

Great! I wanna exchange the language too! If you haven't found any suitable Vietnamese tutor yet. You can contact me through this mail: [email protected]..

Cheers!!!

Mai

wow that would be a great exchange, hope you will speak Vietnamese fluently soon :).

hi, i 'am a university student and i think i need english for my future. So happy to know u want to learn english, if u want to know more about vietnamese life style or culture as well as language i think i can help u. contact me at: [email protected]
see u

Hi Martin I'm Vinh I'm a student in HCM City.Pleased to meet you I 'm finding a chance to improve my English because a good English course is very expensive.I'm really intersted in your advice.My mail adress is [email protected] .Contact me if you want

Hi martin,
  I am Tuna."I teach you English/You teach me Vietnamese" This is thing I am finding. If you want we can be friend. I will teach you Vietnamese. My email [email protected]. My phone number: 01656212732
best wishes,
Tuna
:D

Hi Martin,
Please let me know how to contact with you?
I'm really want to improve my english skill.
My mobile: 0908.966.000
Yahoo: nmkhoa_nmk

Hi Martin,

I'm Trinh and I'm free every morning. If you wanna make friend and enjoy vietnamese food, please contact me via email: [email protected] or Yahoo: [email protected]

Have a nice day, guy!!!

Hi,
I can teach you vietnamese languge. Pls teach me English. Tell me your phon nuber. My phon: 0907448021. Email: [email protected]

Thanks,

MartinOD wrote:

Hey,

I've been in Saigon for nearly 3 months now, and although everything has gone well, I have been terribly slack with my approach to learning Vietnamese.

I think it's about time I got serious and tried to learn some Vietnamese.  I am an English teacher and would be more than happy to teach someone (at any level) English for an hour if they were willing to teach me Vietnamese for a corresponding hour.  It would be nice to do perhaps 2-3 sessions like this a week.

Cheers, Martin.

Hi.can you help me speak English and i can teach you Vietnamese. I need a foreigner to practice speaking E now.

I can teach vietnamese for you. Thanks
The Anh

johnduong wrote:

Hi,
I can teach you vietnamese languge. Pls teach me English. Tell me your phon nuber. My phon: 0907448021. Email: [email protected]

Thanks,

MartinOD wrote:

Hey,

Cheers, Martin.

Hi Martin,

I will introduce to you a Vietnamese teacher who needs to improve
English. She can teach you Vietnamese and you teach her English.
If you are interested, please contact me 0123 4911 322 or email: [email protected].

Cheers,
Tracy

hello man. im vietnamese. if u want can contact with my by skype: lesinhnhat

hey Martin!

I'm Olive from Hanoi. I love speaking English and having new friends in HCMC. I have been here for around 7 months and know some places to have good food (really good food actually).

If you want to meet for a drink and practice Vietnamese, I'd love to hang out with you :)

I can speak English quite well so maybe I can guide you pretty well with your Vietnamese learning process (in case you want to learn Hanoian's accent)

My Yahoo ID is cookie_coffee12 if you want to contact me.

Cheers,

Olive

I want to exchange language with you. My yahoo ID is cherrysweet_nhi if you want to contact me.

(moderated: no a dating website)

Hi there,
I am Ann. I am looking for someone teaching me english. If you are still interested, text me

Hello, I am Uyen and you can call me Bee. I need to improve my English sothat I hope you can practise English with me. I am sure that I can help you to study Vietnamese. You will never regret about it. You can send email to me. Thank you so much. ^_^

Now I have more freetime than everyone here and will help you wherever you call. who want to improve your Vietnamese can contact to me, we will exchange the language, more and more time. You know , the best way to talk Vietnamese is learn from a person living in VietNam. I'm a student of a university in Vietnam, I live in Ho Chi Minh city. Please contact me,i'm volunteer, All is free :)
My skype is: BkWar_ZhaoYun
My yahoo is: [email protected]

we are able to help each orther, hope that!:cool:

Hi friend

I can teach you Vietnamese with easiest way. I need improve my English. Please contact me via email address [email protected]

regards
Pham Viet Hung

Hi matini, i want to learn english too, nice to meet you

Haha, Congrate Martin!.  can see the supply is pretty much more than the demand .
believe you are now  a good Vietnamese speakers since your  post was in August

Hi every one, why we don't make a group and teach togther

Hi, Martin!
It seems long time ago, i wonder how many people helped you  ;) i really like your idea, and i would like to make friend to exchane language, knowledge and nature.
I am Vietnamese, I live in Hochiminh city, i am a lawyer and also a rider  ;) i married, i have 2 children ,  i think i can teach you basic Vietnamese (and more academic), guide you something about the life, sight - seeing, traveling... in Vietnam. I also need your help to improve my English. I think I will teach you Vietnamese first and when you can say more fluently, you will correct my English. It's totally free, i love to make friend, love to know about your country's nature and language, if you want, i will invite you to join in our family or community's activities. Plz email to me ngahuynh8074[at]yahoo.com. Hope to see you soon  :top:

Hello ngahuynh8074

I invite you to check out adverts in our section Language Exchange in Ho Chi Minh City from members wishing a Language Exchange too. You may also drop an advert of yours there.

Do not forget to subscribe to that section too to be notified :top:

Regards
Kenjee

Hello Martin,
I have read your message and found it great. I'm a 20-year-old boy and i think i can help you with Vietnamese Language for free. In turn, i wanna study Eng Pronuoncition. If u agree with me, pls call me. This is my phone number: ++++

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal details pls
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal details + use the private message pls

Hi, I also want teach you Vietnamese and I lear english together, my skype: n***. Give me your skype or email, please. Tks

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Its so good ideal! I can teach you Vietnamese and you will teach my daughter and my niece English turn. How do you think about it? I want my chilren learning good English but not aford to let them study at internatinal language school.
If its goes good, maybe i will try to introduce you to other parents, who looking for English teacher for their kids.

Closed