Tennis partners in Tripoli

anyone can, I believe! Everyone is welcome! Next Friday, hopefully, the husb will be in town to play, I'll post in the mid of next week.

That sounds very good

Any arrangement for the Friday Tennis yet?
Please let me know
Thanks

Hi, who is going to play tennis this week?

hi, guys! sorry, was very busy this week! Let's make it what time? I suggest from 4 to 6 tomorrow, and in Janzour this time as we don't have a car this weekend to get into Regatta. Any audience is welcome! I'll be wearing a red panama as usual. see you!

I'll be there, (short guy with gray hair:)
Ragip

Is there any play I can join in this weekend? (friday, saturday, sunday)
Please let me know, including the time&location

Ragip

hi every one
I've never played Tennis but i am interested and really want to learn
i have a racket
so am in ?

Are there any tennis clubs in Tripoli?

Any Tennis club in Tripoli?

I'm also available for tennis-- although I'm in and out of the desert right now-- but still if we can have good communication I'm sure we can meet. I'm also located in Tripoli.

hi guys,

my tennis racket so i want to know store and how mcuh and good quality tennis raquette.

anyone there can help me

thx guys

I'm in..
Please let me know how I could contact you guys.

Me too.

I haven't played for a long while so i'm looking for, let's say, intermediate partner and it will take me while to bring back old moves...

Anyone wants to play soon, give me a message.

wysoki

Hello guys.
We play tennis here in MSEC company in Swani. We have two courts. We play 3 days a week also court are avaliable all week days. We also sometimes arrange tournaments time to time.

Usually it is quite easy to find tennis partners on Tennis Tonic at tennistonic.com.

It is quite good for expats

I paly table tennis, if you are interested let me know

Hello ,,,

Are there any Tennis players around.??

I play intermediate level, im looking for a public court to practice in the city
Leo

Hi,
I am not a very good tennis player anymore and a few kg too heavy. But if you find a tennis court and need somebody to play against, I need the excersise. By the way, I am Dutch. Best regards, Roland