New in Panama, looking for friends to venture around with

Just moved here from Toronto ten days ago. Currently living in Robles Don Bosco, about an hour and a half bus ride from the city.  Looking for a job as an English teacher.  In the meantime I've got a lot of time on my hands and would like to find new friends to explore the city with, go for dinner, drinks, hikes, whatever.

Hello Cassandra.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

I am sure you will make lots of new contacts here.

For the job, you can try to post an advert in the Jobs in Panama section. It could be useful.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi, my name is Charlene.  I was writing to see how you are enjoying Panama?  I'm planning on moving there this year.  Would like to correspond.

Until...

thematrixx wrote:

Hi, my name is Charlene.  I was writing to see how you are enjoying Panama?  I'm planning on moving there this year.  Would like to correspond.

Until...

Hi Charlene,  Have you now moved to Panama?  I'm thinking on the same lines.  I've visited solo 2012 and 2013 and will be visiting again October 2014 scouting out to make the move, solo,  in 2015.  Would also like to correspond with you both.

Untill....

Hi oxford-stores,

Welcome on board :)

Please note that this post is quite old.. feel free to start a new thread for better interaction on the Panama Forum please :)

Thank you

Maximilien

Hi, welcome to my country. Im panamenian and I libe very close ti los Robles. Im a cab driver, christian and a professional, Im married with a love panamenian lady for 18 year with two kids, so I would like to help in anything you need to know about my country. My phine number is: fell free to contact me, it would be a pleasure to serve you.

Blessings

Aldo

Hi there! Nice to meet you. I can help you too! I'm living quite near you! I'm an ESL teacher and mom to a three year old baby also married. I'm now looking for a new job and have plenty  of time available.

Hello everyone,

As this is an old topic and the author may not reply. I close this thread.

Thank you.

Closed