I am new in bangkok and looking for new friends

actually, iam living in lad praho and working in sathorn as english tutor,

Hello moumou13.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Can you please give us a longer introduction?

Thank you,
Aurélie

yes exuse me i didn,t introduse my self, my name is said lazri and iam from algeria. now iam in thailand.

i am from  ladpraho too Chankasem

im near ur place here in ratchada-huay kwang..

Hi Dine,

Please note that this thread is a bit old :)

Feel free to start a new topic with  all you questions on the Bangkok Forum for more visibility and interaction please :)

Thank you

Maximilien

Hi .. nice to meet you here ., where are staying ? is it difficult to find foods around your place ?

Regards,

Collis

if you mean halal food . yes, it is difficult but if you like thai and sea food there are many restaurant in this area.

salam azzedine,

sorry for my late response, if you want come and live in thailand it's fine but you should be patient about a job because the most available position here is teaching and specialy english language,if you do have some certificates or diplomas such toefl,celta,toeic and tesl you will have more chance to find a job. anyway you should come and stay few months to find out.
I hope this informations will be useful for you and let me know if you need anything else.

moumou
salam

welcome to expat

please tell me more a bout yourself

Hi malevan,

Maybe you can be more specific concerning your post? Are you searching for friends too in Bangkok? How can we help you?

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

how long have you worked here in bangkok