Culinary trip in Central Java in December

if you love with something super spicy/hot  you could try oseng2 mercon. just FYI they cooked every 1kg meat mix with half kilo red chili, so let u imagine how spicy. you could find it at yogyakarta.
or you could try another food with different atmosphere, GUDEG PAWON they open start on 11pm until 2am

adji_suryanto wrote:

if you love with something super spicy/hot  you could try oseng2 mercon. just FYI they cooked every 1kg meat mix with half kilo red chili, so let u imagine how spicy. you could find it at yogyakarta.
or you could try another food with different atmosphere, GUDEG PAWON they open start on 11pm until 2am

Whoaaa!!! That is sick! Lol
I do love spicy food, I just cant handle it anymore now. Thanks for the info :-)
I went to Raminten in Jogja, nice place, cheap, good food, funny staff and I love the exterior design :-)

yes raminten is a nice place or you could also going to palagan street near of hyatt hotel, you'll find many places for your culinary adventure..cu there

adji_suryanto wrote:

yes raminten is a nice place or you could also going to palagan street near of hyatt hotel, you'll find many places for your culinary adventure..cu there

Thank you Adji, I will definitely check it out when I'm back there! :-)
Have a good day!

Jakarta is the heaven of culinary tourism

Not only Jakarta, and I am always interested in trying different cuisines from different places.