Anyone interested in learning Swahili?

Hi everyone,

I am looking to take Swahili language classes at The Language Center LTD.  It is located on Ndemi Road, off of Ngong Road.  They offer group classes, which needs to consist of 3 or more students.  I am looking for at least 2 more people to join the class with me.  It is KSh 350 per hour, plus a Ksh 1500 registration fee.  I think they use a textbook as well which is Ksh 700.  I am looking to go twice a week, 2 hour sessions each.  Mornings would be best, probably around 8:30-10:30.  The day we have the classes are flexible for me.  If anyone is interested in joining, please message me!  The more the merrier!  :D

language-cntr.com/welcome.shtml

Traci

Hello Traci.

Your should post an advert in the Classes section (Language classes) in the Nairobi classifieds. It may help. :)

Thank you,
Aur1élie

Hi Tracy have you learned & improved your Kiswihili ?

Hi,

A few of us just started a class at the language centre which we are doing twice a week 4.30pm to 6 pm , monday and thursday so we might have room for 2 more people if you are still looking for classes ?  We have had only one class so far so easy to catch up !!!

PM if interested.

Thanks

Rob

@kilimanidweller :

Aurélie wrote:

Hello Traci.

Your should post an advert in the Classes section (Language classes) in the Nairobi classifieds. It may help. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

;)

Hi Traci and others,

I would be interested in such classes - 2 times a week suits me, but best evenings or late afternoons.

Carsten

Dear Traci,

Myself and two of my other friends would like to learn to speak Swahili . did the class at Language centre help you? Can you speak fluent swahili now?

Regards,
Binny

Goodluck guys swahili is very easy .....in a months time you guys will be okay with the basics

Traci,
I am looking forward to learning Swahili.
However, could we re-schedule the timings?

Do let me know.

Thanks,
Pradeep

Hi everyone,

I am starting next week a daily class at Language Centre. Those interested,please refer to them, they are still looking for more pupils.

Regards

Anyone interested in being taught by a native or for conversation practise, feel free to inbox me.

I taught a us embassy guy swahili not as a professional but i tend to believe i was good at it coz he grasped some of the important words and phrases. So if you need any help feel free to contact me am not perfect but i am willing to help