Looking to make some female friends

Hi, I just moved to Istanbul, will be teaching at a high school in September. My bf is Turkish but he is about the only one I know here. I've been to Istanbul before on vacation, but as will be here in the long term, was wondering if there are any girls out there (who speak English) who would like to get together, have a look around the city etc. I am an easy going person, just looking to make some friends!

hi,
i'm in istanbul since 3 weeks and the only person i know here is my bf too..i feel very alone especially when my bf is at work(i'm still looking for work here)..so if you want we can be friends..good luck ;)

Seems we have a lot in common! I've been here roughly three weeks and won't start working till Sept so have been feeling quite alone lately! I would love to meet up if you'd like, I can message you my phone number :)

oh yes, it's a very bad feeling to be alone :)

Hello again Sh2012 and Analaks,

It seems like your men are not helping you good enough to make new friends here in Istanbul :)) just kidding..

I'm currently living in Levent. How about you?

Hear you soon..

Hi,

IŽm Meike and I moved to Istanbul one week ago...I started working here as a German teacher and would love to meet new friends :-)
Are you still looking for female friends?
Looking forward hearing from you:-)
Meike

Hey guys... Would you girls be interested in meeting up or coffee Tuesday or friday??? Looking for some more female friends too :) it would be girls only.... Inbox me if you are up for it?

Nicky

Hi,

sounds great:-) unfortunately I donŽt have time tomorrow but what about Friday?
Because of traffic IŽm back from school at about 6-6.30...What do you think? Is Taksim a good meeting place for you?
Looking forward meeting you:-)
Meike

Hey guys

I'm afraid I've got plans Friday evening but could do Thursday evening or anytime in the day Thursday or Friday

:)

Hi Girls i am leyla and i am new in Istanbul it would be nice to have some friends here

Hi to your all,
My name is cem tekin..I am from New York and I will be in Istanbul on 6th October until 14th October.
Is there any nice places where I can hang out in the evening especially where expats hang out..
Thanks...

Hello,I live in Beylikduzu and I'm looking for friends.....Please get in touch anyone ... Thanks :)

This thread is over 2 years old now. I'd suggest that you start a new one, unless you're prepared to wait a year for the next person to post here.   :D

Cheers,
James         Expat-blog Experts Team

Hello I am here for around one year. I am 24 and an English teacher living on the Asian side. Im looking for some girls to hangout with and explore. I'm from England but originally half French half Brazilian x

hello......
and welcome....
how did you like here?

Hi there. My wife would like to meet some foreigners. We also live in beylikduzu area. I also thought that if possible can you give private english lessons to my 5 years old son.
Hope to hear from you

Haluk
Please let me know