Looking for an English teacher in Belgrade

Hiya,

I am currently looking for an English Teacher in Belgrade.
The person I am looking for has alrady some English skills, but is aiming for improvement.
It shall be private lessons and ideally done by somebody, who has already experience in teachin English as second language.
Thank you very much in advance for your help.

Hello cbau.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

You should post an advert in the Classes section (Language classes) in the Belgrade classifieds. It can help.

Thank you,
Aurélie

What is the person's native tongue? Serbian? 

Contact me. I'm an English teacher here in Belgrade. I teach it as a second language. I cannot guarantee anything quite yet because my school year is about to begin and I'm not sure how many classes I'll have yet. But if I can't, I can find someone who can.

Hi!

I am a native English language speaker and have taught English in China for a year and am currently in Turkey. Qualified in TESOL too.
I will be in Belgrade in 2 weeks time and would be happy to take on private English lessons.
Please ask your student to contact me and we can make arrangements.

Regards
Beau

@tarzanbeau

Wow, thank you for your offer, but when you are mainly in Turkey, wouldn't be a job in Turkey better?

Best wishes
cbau

cbau, I hope you received my email. I sent it over the weekend.

I will be moving to Belgrade in 2 weeks!

tarzanbeau wrote:

I will be moving to Belgrade in 2 weeks!

What brings you to BG?

Hiya slavic muse

Yes indeed I did.
Thank you very much.
just had a day of madness and will come back to you tomorrow.
Enjoy the sunshine
cbau

cbau wrote:

Hiya slavic muse

Yes indeed I did.
Thank you very much.
just had a day of madness and will come back to you tomorrow.
Enjoy the sunshine
cbau

Most definitely! Just wanted to make sure you got it. :)

Hi Cbau. I'm an English teacher working in Belgrade. I'm currently in England but I'll be back in Belgrade around the 20th of September. If you still need a teacher then let me know on! :)

Hiya
I am happy to say, that I found somebody for the current position
But if you wish to be considered in the future, please send me your CV to [email protected]

Hi, if you are still looking for an English language tutor in Belgrade then I'm sure I can help, you can either contact me through my website languagesolutions.eu or through this forum.  Best wishes Paul

Hello
I have read your message and you are looking for an english teacher. I am a filipina will be marrying a serbian man on june 2013. I do teach here in the philipines in music and computer subject. I can also teach english subject...

hi How are you?? Just wanted to ask if you found the english teacher that you were looking for??? i just came to belgrade recently,,,and iam fluent in english aswell,,,,so let me know if your still looking.

thankz

Hai 

get in touch on skype    ameerfa5

Hello everyone, I am Milos, from Novi Sad and I'm an English Language teacher (BA degree) :) I am now back from China, where worked as a teacher and am now looking for work in my field. Contact me if you would like to know more. I am also looking for some additional information on work in Korea and some other places, where I could work as a teacher. :) Thank you.

@Milos - Hi there.. please note that you can post your resume in the Language teacher jobs in Belgrade section to optimise your chances to get a job :)

[Moderated: please post your advert in the Language teacher jobs in Belgrade section]

Hi!

I am here to offer Online English lessons. If you are interested, please, write.

Regards!

nevena.jakovljevic wrote:

[Moderated: please post your advert in the Language teacher jobs in Belgrade section]

i am ready for  teaching English ,, if any one  needs i am here ,,,feel free to contact me ,,,,

Hi there, I am fluent in English and I am looking to make new friends in Belgrade I will be in Belgrade by the end of year, if you want we can meet or hang out and practice English, there is an English saying practice makes perfect

@cbau good afternoon, i might be interested in the position .I got plenty of experience working as a senior english teacher.

Hello English Learning Center,

This thread has been inactive since 2019.

If you are looking for a job, please create an advert along with your CV in the dedicated section of the website : Jobs in Belgrade

Thank you,

Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed