Musical instrument shops in Erbil?

Hi, I am moving to Erbil soon. I would like to know if there are any shops which sell musical instruments, especially guitars.
Thanks, Nick

Hello Nick.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Aurélie

Yeah sure there is some shops for sailing musical instruments, they are located on the 30 meter road which is not very far from citadel or we can say they are very close to the old building of the ministry of education. (Say that to the taxi drivers they will drop u off there if you told them in Kurdish language)

But I think it is better to buy one there in your place instead of buying one here(erbil) in a high price with a bad quality!!

Good luck.

I know of a guitar shop in Ainkawa - it actually might sell more than guitars. I *think* itŽs still there ...

Thanks for your help. everyone. Looks like I'll be taking a ride to Ainkawa.

im also new in erbil can you give me the shope addres

Yes, you can find guitar in Ankawa and Bazr..

Hey Nick

never try to buy a guitar in Erbil because you cant find a good one in Erbil, if you hardly interested to buy one here then make your decision to give up on your credit card :D
sorry to say that but I am from Erbil and I know that because I bought a Guitar in Cyprus that's because I couldn't find a real guitar here.

hope to be fine
if you need I can show you all shops by myself here is my Number 009647504256434

tho i didn't ask but thx for your help and you guys have a point no good guitars here in irbil  they all sucks _ i was gonna buy a guitar from irbil but now i dont think i will _  i better go watch supernatural :|

Depends what you are looking for, but there is a small music shop in Ainkawa, they have 2-3 quite OK Yamaha electric guitars in the 200-300 USD range. It's in the area of Maxi mall / St Elieh Church.

Hi guys,

Please feel free to start a new topic with all your questions or for sharing information on the Iraq Forum :)

Thank you

Maximilien

@popo1987 what about Saad Hanna shop. He has good products?

@popo1987 i am looking for Saad Hanna shop in Erbil, they said he has good instruments. Do anyone knows the place?

Hello Joe113,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

This thread has been inactive since 2015.

I suggest you start a new thread on the Iraq forum to ask your questions.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

Closed