Volleyball

Any volleyball groups I can join?

Hello Makii Kun.

Hope someone will help you to join a group. ;)

Aurélie

Thanks Aurelie, Im really hoping :)

Hi makii

Any luck finding?
I'm looking to join too...

Jay

hi!

Im moving to phnom penh in the 25th of september and i have been playing beach volley ball on a "professional" level here in sweden. a 3rd place in youth swedish games, for some years ago, now I'm not that good anymore, but would be interested in playing some when i get in to town.

cheers,

august

Maybe we can all get together some time, invite some friends and just start a group by ourselves. what say you guys?

im positive for now!

i havent got any yet, still in sweden. Will arrive on the 19. will add my number here when i have one!

lol. hey bring us some souvenirs from Sweden. lol. see you when your in Phnom Penh. have a safe trip.

hey guys. what's up? any updates on our hopes of having a volleyball group? :)

add me on the list, too. maybe we should find a proper venue, go there and see who else playing, chat a bit and get into play :)

im also in, have had quite much too do lately so i havent really had any time or energy to write here. But sounds nice.

anyone know of a good volleyball court we can go to?

no i don't know of any good, but there is a hall, or more like a warehouse with concrete floor somewhere around russian market area..

what do you say if we meet sometime and just have a talk and check out locations?

i say aye

hey guys its 2013 already. you guys wanna meet up and play sometime soon?

im around, just send me a pm :)

sure!

let's exhange mobile numbers so its easier for us to organize. Private message please. lets do this! hehehe

hey guys i saw a volleyball court at 3G football place near Naga world. would you guys wanna meet up sometime ?

I want to, if you want to play with a girl. What about tomorrow afternoon?

everyone is welcome. i think we should set a common date so everyone can join. it's so hard exchanging messages here. do you guys wanna try exchanging mobile numbers so its easier to communicate?

Guys I saw a volleyball court at 3G football center near Naga World. Anyone wanna play weekend volleyball or after work?

I am in, my number is
08one 6fiv66hh. I was playing in the US every summer, so I am looking to play in here as well after work hours.
Thanks, covid

Hello covid,

Welcome to Expat-Blog..:)

Kindly note that this thread is not active since May 2013.

If you are looking for sport buddies, i can suggest you to browse the Classifieds section- Sport partners in Phnom Penh.

Thank you
Yuveshen