Just arrived - want to meet people in Rabat

Hello,

I just arrived in Rabat, and would be vcery happy to meet some people!! I am friendly and I would really like to discover this city!!

Caroline

Hello Caroline.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

How is life in Rabat? What are your first impressions?

I am sure you'll meet a lot of new people here.

Thank you,
Aurélie

hi how are u feel free to emil m ilik to mak new freand too

welcome in Rabat caroline

Hey i'm halima from rabat i try to meet new people if u re interested write to me

hi halima and caroline..im also looking for female friends here in rabat..message me if u are interested.:)

hi halima and caroline..im also looking for female friends here in rabat..message me if u are interested.:)

Hi, Caroline,

I'm an American expat living in Rabat, but considering a move to Tanger.  I arrived in August and would also like to meet some folks.  I would enjoy getting together over the weekend if you have time.

Best,
Alexa

welcome to rabat caroline..i would like to meet some female friends in rabat too...so, if anyone of you is interested let me know ;)

ah i see that you are from france! my husband is french too..maybe we could all hang out

Hi  caroline, i  am a Moroccan female living in Rabat too, if  you want we can meet,, here is my  number 0699537880,, call me ;)

Hello Caro & folks,

I registered to meet interesting people, don't hesitate to text me ;)

Heyyy guys

I just arrived in Rabat for my internship abroad and I would love to meet new people here.

Caro Abs wrote:

Hello,

I just arrived in Rabat, and would be vcery happy to meet some people!! I am friendly and I would really like to discover this city!!

Caroline

Hello caroline,

I am a living in Rabat, call me f you're still here.
Good day

Hi guys i live in Rabat and i would like to meet some new fiends, let's meet up all of us, and take a cafe or something. if you're interesting sent me a e-mail. see you all soon

hi all ur welcome in rabat and am also interested for meeting new friends tnx

hi evrybody!
i  am a Moroccan  living in Rabat too, if  you want we can meet,, here is my  number 0674 26 13 87, a+

welcome Caroline in rabat the best city in morocco

fell free to contact me . it's going to be my pleasure to meet you.
and show you around.
i made this video about rabat you can see it. just in case you want to go alone .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pqs9pT6N4Cs

I look forward to head from you

WHO R INTEREST TO MEET ME.

AM HERE IN MOROCCO

@mlo.ozrly -> An introduction would be welcomed! :)

PS: Lower your caps lock please when writing on the forum.

Thank you,
Aurélie

[Moderated: Expat.com is NOT a dating website]

(moderated: no ads please)

Hi Hanane,

I think it's a good idea, would you accept me in your group? let me know how can I contact you,or when will be the next meeting and where?

Thank you

Good day

(moderated: please use the pm)

hi caroline iam morrocan living salé the city close to rabat i would like to be your friend too call me pls 0606546813 adil thanks

hey evreyboddy,

I just arrived a few days ago in Rabat and I'll be glad to meet nice people here.

Claire

hi caroline i will be happy if we meet this is my e mail feel free to write to me thaks adil    [email protected]

hello how are you caroline :) i'm from rabat and i would love to meet you :)

Hello all

For info, this thread of Caroline is dated 2012.

Presently closing it down since the latter is no more active.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com

Closed