Who are mine?

My name is Godwin C Nwachukwu, am from Eastern part of Nigerian and also a graduate of Accounting in one of the reputable Universities in Nigeria (University of Nigeria) i have work as an Assistance Accountant to DON-P Communication in Wuse 11 Abuja for some years.
  Right now in Paraguay cost and standard of living as a worker is 70% okay but for someone who is not working is about -70% meaning that the only way you can survive here, you must engage yourself in something creative that can earn you money.
   My Education it won't be possible for me to study for my Masters Degree here and work as to earn a living. With all my research together with the general knowledge about this country system, i think it's not advisable for a Nigerian to seek for opportunity here.
   Reasons are very clear because you hardly see Black here and with that sense of you been Black has differentiate you from the crowed, Once you are been found in the mixed of them the first thing they ask you is why did you come to Paraguay. All for now i can say they are friendly people who are looking for help from everyone strange to them.
They don't have anything to offer to you as a Nigerian because of your color and the part of African country you are from.

Hi Chimapy!

Welcome to Expat.com and thanks for the introduction.
Do you have specific questions for forum members?

Regards
Armand

Good to know, my uncle just finished his masters as an accountant and wanted to travel to South America for better job and good live. i wanted to recommend Paraguay for him.
Ross

Chimapy wrote:

My name is Godwin C Nwachukwu, am from Eastern part of Nigerian and also a graduate of Accounting in one of the reputable Universities in Nigeria (University of Nigeria) i have work as an Assistance Accountant to DON-P Communication in Wuse 11 Abuja for some years.
  Right now in Paraguay cost and standard of living as a worker is 70% okay but for someone who is not working is about -70% meaning that the only way you can survive here, you must engage yourself in something creative that can earn you money.
   My Education it won't be possible for me to study for my Masters Degree here and work as to earn a living. With all my research together with the general knowledge about this country system, i think it's not advisable for a Nigerian to seek for opportunity here.
   Reasons are very clear because you hardly see Black here and with that sense of you been Black has differentiate you from the crowed, Once you are been found in the mixed of them the first thing they ask you is why did you come to Paraguay. All for now i can say they are friendly people who are looking for help from everyone strange to them.
They don't have anything to offer to you as a Nigerian because of your color and the part of African country you are from.

What are the creative ways you earn money now, Chimapy?