Olympic Games 2012 from Indonesia

Hi,

The Olympic Games 2012 have just begun: let's talk a bit about this big international event.

Are you going to follow these Olympic Games?

On which TV channels will the Olympic Games 2012 be broadcast?

How many athletes from Indonesia will participate and in which sports will they compete?

Are you going to support your home country and/or from Indonesia? :)

Thank you for participating.

Christine

Actually, I haven't watch it yet. But of course, I'm supporting them and keep knowing about it news from twitter, and kaskus too. Hehe :p

I'm not into sports of this nature so I won't be watching.
I have kept up with the more interesting news snippets such as the American coach who, rather unsportsmanlike, called the Chinese lass a cheat because she beat his lot and the Indonesians sent home for being useless.

mas fred wrote:

called the Chinese lass a cheat because she beat his lot and the Indonesians sent home for being useless.

Some newspapers said it was a manipulation. Agree?

Elin_S wrote:
mas fred wrote:

called the Chinese lass a cheat because she beat his lot and the Indonesians sent home for being useless.

I have insufficient knowledge of the game to form a reasonable conclusion based on facts and informed opinion.
Given all the news outlets sang the same song and the athletes were sent home for such - probably.

the results are always same i want new one to surprise instead of china and america

mas fred wrote:
Elin_S wrote:
mas fred wrote:

I have insufficient knowledge of the game to form a reasonable conclusion based on facts and informed opinion.
Given all the news outlets sang the same song and the athletes were sent home for such - probably.

lol alright