Houseshare in Nyali, Msa

Accommodation: large bedroom, private bathroom, wonderful office overlooking garden and separate entry door. Lovely big garden, pool, fire pit and veranda. Available from 1st Sept. Everything is included .... pool, laundry, power, water, security, WiFi. Sharing with three adults, an entertaining 3yr old, 2 dogs and lots of chickens. Great for a single/couple or someone working from home. Close to Nyali Cinamax, get to town or Mtwapa in 20 minutes and a 10 minute walk to the beach.  A very relaxed and friendly house. 40-45k/month, depending on duration.

Hi sdenh,

You should post your advert in the Mombasa housing section - shared accommodation.

Thank you.

Hi. I am interested. Please send me more details, need accomodation urgently. thanks.

Looking for a fully furnished studio apartment all inclusive of the service  charges eletricity ecc in Mombasa (Nyali ) for 6 months oct- march   My EMail  [email protected]
i thank you
   Regards.   Bruno Tosco.

Hello Bruno Tosco,

You can try to post an advert that you are looking for an accommodation in the Housing section- Housing in Mombasa with all the details you mentioned in your post.

Regards,
Yuveshen

sdenh wrote:

Accommodation: large bedroom, private bathroom, wonderful office overlooking garden and separate entry door. Lovely big garden, pool, fire pit and veranda. Available from 1st Sept. Everything is included .... pool, laundry, power, water, security, WiFi. Sharing with three adults, an entertaining 3yr old, 2 dogs and lots of chickens. Great for a single/couple or someone working from home. Close to Nyali Cinamax, get to town or Mtwapa in 20 minutes and a 10 minute walk to the beach.  A very relaxed and friendly house. 40-45k/month, depending on duration.

Hi, i am Bruno Italien your house sound very nice i have not shared before, will i have the use of the kichen to cook my meals? I lived in Mombasa before when i Was working i am now retired i have been coming to kenya to spend the winter in Diani this time i want to stay in Nyali, i will be coming for 6 months from october to march, for my rent i can't go highter ten 40.000 Ks per month i will be able to Give you the date of my arrival in august when i book my ticket, i am looking foward to be back in Nyali i will rejoin the golf club i hope i will be able to come to live in your house i thank you
            Regards Bruno Tosco
   Ps my Email.     [email protected]

Bruno Tosco wrote:

Hi, i am Bruno Italien your house sound very nice i have not shared before, will i have the use of the kichen to cook my meals? I lived in Mombasa before when i Was working i am now retired i have been coming to kenya to spend the winter in Diani this time i want to stay in Nyali, i will be coming for 6 months from october to march, for my rent i can't go highter ten 40.000 Ks per month i will be able to Give you the date of my arrival in august when i book my ticket, i am looking foward to be back in Nyali i will rejoin the golf club i hope i will be able to come to live in your house i thank you
            Regards Bruno Tosco
   Ps my Email.     [email protected]

The post is inactive and is old, 2012 !! so do not expect a reply.... :(

Ok thanks

sdenh wrote: