Do you cry while watching sad movies

I just watched a sad romantic movie, the movie called What Dreams May Come. while watching the movie I couldn't control my tears, they just dropped down on my face, the good thing is the movie had a happy ending.

The saddest movie I've ever watched was The English Patient and I cried a lot in that movie.

I know that some men will be ashamed to admit that they cry while watching sad movies. And I want to say don't be ashamed because tears is one of the many things that makes us humans.

What was the movie that made you cry?

http://i50.tinypic.com/20f2tg2.jpg

this made me cry

wholesome movie like "Adams Family", movies that mother sacrifies herself for the safety of his kids "mars needs mom", love stories that doesn't work out at the end like "the notebook",hayyyy.....

the TOURIST  :sosad:

almasi2012 wrote:

http://i50.tinypic.com/20f2tg2.jpg

this made me cry

First time I watched The Lion King I was a child, I cried in that scene, now I'm 28 and I still cry every time I see that scene.

ET made me a bit sad

I cried a lot and easily when watching a movie~~ but one of the movies that makes me cry hard is P.S. I Love You~~ *love the movie*

for me it's GHOST. Every time I watch this mvie, I have tears in my eyes

utte86 wrote:

I cried a lot and easily when watching a movie~~ but one of the movies that makes me cry hard is P.S. I Love You~~ *love the movie*

wait wait wait, ps i love you is that filipino version.....???

utte86 wrote:

P.S I Love You is a good movie, I cried a lot when she got the letters.

I cried when ET dies then went home.
Me a big softy :D

Of course not !

very much :(

wait wait wait, ps i love you is that filipino version.....???

Nope nope~~

P.S I Love You is a good movie, I cried a lot when she got the letters.

Yes, agreed~~ I cried non stop watching this movie until the very end~~ T-T

i become more sensitive when stories about mother sacrifice for her children, people dying for there country and all about God.

Meet expats all over the world

OR