Room for Rent at Taipa from Aug 2012 onwards...

Hi all,

I have a room available for rent from Aug 2012 onwards, date to move in can be further discussed.

Monthly rental is at HKD2500, so please email me if there's anyone who's looking for a room. :)

My email is [email protected]..

Thank you!

Hi and welcome to the forum alecialam!

Could you please post your advert in the Macau housing section?

Thanks
Armand

Hello,

I'm looking for a room to rent just for a month. I'm going to Macau on November 02 til Dec 02. Is it possible to rent the room for a short period of time? You can email me if possible at [email protected]

thank you very much!

Joanne Belle

Hi there..

I am Bernie form Singapore and will be relocating to Macau for work starting mid Dec 2012. 

Is there anyone out there has a spare room to rent at a reasonable price at (or) nearby Cotai Strip/Taipa City?

If you do, I would appreciate if we can get in touch soon.

Cheers!

Hi Joanne & Bernie, welcome to Expat.com!

Could you both post your advert in the section Housing in Macau? It may help.;)

Harmonie.

Hi Harmonie,

Thanks for the info and surely, i'll post my inquiry on  Housing in Macau.

Cheers!

my family is going to macau on july 10 2013 and were looking for a room for rent for one (1) month only.  me and my daughter will be staying for 11 days only but my husband will stay for a month. please help me find a room, one that is not expensive and let me know the details. Thank you.

Hello dhes_63 -> The Housing in Macau section could help. You can post an advert there. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

thanks ms. aurelie

Hi,

Looking to rent a flat in Macau for a month starting 26th September 2013. Would appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks,

Deepali

Aurélie wrote:

Hello -> The Housing in Macau section could help. You can post an advert there. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum. Post your advert in the Flats for rent in Macau section.]

We are looking for a comfortable single room with 1 bed for 2 people living in Taipa. We want a room pricing about 3,500/4,000 HKD per month. We need to rent in urgent now. We are expat workers holding Macau blue card and Work Permit. We look forward to your reply soon if your room is still free for rent. Thank you so much

Your sincerely,
Mr. Lim Daoheng and Ms. Phou Vanntina

Hi Mr. Lim,

Please feel free to post an advert in the Rooms for rent in Macau section. Thank you! :)

Regards,

David.

Expat-blog team.

I'm working in Macau n looking for rooms for rent , Macau or taipa , around hk 4500 . Month of September .