Moving soon to Melbourne

Hi all!

I am currently in Melbourne for two weeks but I am going back to Spain for less than 2 months and then back again by the end of September to work and live in Melbourne! I just wanted to drop a line to introduce myself! :)

Welcome to Expat.com kuin!;)

Thanks for introducing yourself.

Harmonie.

Hello!
My name is Marta, I was borned in Palma de Mallorca and I've got two sisters and one brother who is living in Chile. I will move to Melbourne in September but I don't have any friends there and any job yet. I would like to meet you there if it's possible, it's better to have the friendship of expatriates like you and me...
Thank you for your attention and I'm waiting for your answer :)

Marta
[email protected]

Hi Marta,

sure we can meet there! I am moving there at the end of September so you might be there already. Anyway, let's be in touch and meet in Melbourne once we are both there!

Regards,
Kuin

Hi All,

I will always be in Melbourne around september or october. Would love to catch up.

here is my facebook facebook.com/yazeed.talodi
and my e-mails is [email protected]

lol I mean *also* instead of *always*
drop me a line.

Hey Friends? my name is Davis from Tanzania( Africa),am 20 and i hope you're not surprised to see this email, well to be honest let me say this i've never been to Australia or even any other country before, but am telling you this, most of my time am thinking of traveling, because that's the most important thing that i was thinking ever since i was a kid,but i still hope that one day i will make my dream come true! if you're interested to know more about me just drop a line to [email protected] and i will be glad! And Australia is my best country ever!