Medical certificate for GOP visa

Hello expatriates!
I have some an offer to work in Seychelles.
My employer request from me medical which I have to sent together
with signed contract.
My question is :which medical i have to make for getting
fitness certificate?
Also they request medical in original.DHL is very expensive to
send from Ukraine.Regular mail maybe will take about 2 weeks?

Maybe someone will tell me about employment process.

Thanks

I imagine you have the answers to your questions by now but just in case not, here's what I know.

The medical requirements are outlined on page 2 of the GOP permit (Annex 1). You'll find it on the government's website (I can't link to it without getting blocked).  The GOP application states:

The minimum requirements are
1. Full physical examination
2. Chest Xray with accompanying report and film
3. Full blood count
4. Urinalysis
5. Stool culture for salmonella typhi
6. Hepatitis B
7. VDRL
8. HIV

Ministry contact information is provided in the form.  I'm sure your employer will be take care of it, but you should know that there is a SCR 350 endorsement/processing fee (if you don't have representation on Mahe, paying this may be difficult).

There is no getting around the requirement for original documentation.

What I received from my doctor was simply a print out from their electronic document system: I had to have each page of this endorsed by my doctor to prove it was authentic.  Also, the full chest X ray film is a requirement (digital images are not acceptable).

Couriering is expensive, again there is little you can do about that I'm afraid.  My suggestion is to make the most of the expense: look through the forms (or ask your employer) what other original documentation might be required further down the line (so you only have to courier things once).  Here's a list:

1. Passport photos - at least 2 (don't forget to write the your full name on the back and have them endorse by a witness).
2. Police Background check (not 100% sure if originals are required)

For the most part the various ministries involved will accept scanned versions of signed documents, however to be 100% certain, you may want to fill in, sign and send an original GOP application as well.  (One note: I also had the person who endorsed our passport photos counter-sign the GOP application for good measure).

Hope that helps.

-mat