Hello! Yet another new member! Portuguese in Graz

Hello everybody on Expat Forum Graz!

I am so happy to join you guys. I am Portuguese, my name is Sofia and I've been living in Austria since 1998. Yeap, a long time now! Why I am only joining you now?? I started blogging a month ago so I searched for other expats and other blogs from Graz and immediately found yours - so here I am.

After such a long time in Graz, several professional experiences and one pregnancy, I hope I can be of any help for other expat families coming to Graz and needing a little advice or just wanting to exchange information. On the other hand, I would love to be part of this community and meet new interesting people who enjoy writing and reading as much as I do.

Cheers!
Sofia

Hello Sofia.

Welcome to Expat.com!

Thank you for this introduction. :)

Do not heistate to share your experience and to participate on the Graz forum.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Thank you and nice to meet you!

I will definitely be around!

See you,
Sofia

Hi im moving to Graz shortly from ireland..would be nice to get chatting to afew people..

Olá Sofia!

IŽm Vanessa from Lisbon. moving to Vienna soon... I wonder if Graz is near?

Hi SoFia,

Im Rica originally philippines, i am just new in austria about 7 months now , i love to talk specially in forum and sharing ideas ..and interesting topics.

nice to meet you in Expat.com..

Regards
Rica

Hi Rica,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Unfortunately, as you posted on an old thread, you may not have any reply.

I suggest you to create a new discussion on the Graz forum for better visibility and interaction.

I am sure you will get many contacts very soon.

Thank you,

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

Hi there,

I don't know about Graz, I do know in all Austria has a 1st class health service. As for English, all doctors I have seen in Austria SPEAK English.