Cheap Accomodation / Room to rent in Dubai

Hi, I am looking for a Room to stay in Dubai?
Could you please advise me where can I look for? which websites? or where to look for?
I will arriving on the beginning of august 2012.
I look forward to hear from you soon.
Thanks
Olivier

Hello Olivier.

You should post an advert in the Housing in Dubai section. It can help. :)

You can also read this article on how to Find an accommodation in Dubai.

Good luck in your research,
Aurélie

Hi Aurelie,

Thank you very much for your prompt reply.

Regards,
Olivier

Olivier, it also depends on the following factors:

how long you're planning to stay in Dubai?!
where is your work location?
do you need an access to metro station?
do you prefer to share an apartment etc?

I'd suggest to look for hotels if the stay isn't longer! :)

Hi James,

Thanks for your reply.
I am actually planning to stay at least for a year.
I actually do not have any work in Dubai, I will be job hunting.
Is it better to use metro for job hunt. What would you advise?
Thanks
Olivier

Hi Olivier,

It would be better to use Metro as Taxi will be quite expensive considering your case!
If the stay is for an year, I'd not recommend a hotel! You can post an add on this website and some other members might recommend!
I'll check if there is any website specialized in real state and you will let you know!

Sometimes, the location of accommodation also depends on your job profile. For example, it would be better for an IT professional to stay near Dubai Internet City as he can access many companies in that area. Similarly, a media professional can stay near Dubai Media City to access the companies! :)

Regards!

Thank you James,
can you please advise me approximate cost for a one bedroom or double room rent in a sharing flat?
Do you know where can I find map of Dubai?
Many Thanks
Olivier

Olivier, a studio apartment can cost you from 25k AED to 45k AED per anum depending upon the location!
Furthermore, you can get a bit cheaper if you share an apartment with someone!
Please check google maps for the location of Dubai! If I'm not wrong, you can also check the website of Dubai Municipality for the Dubai Map! :)

I'd also recommend to check for the options of furnished apartments for the rent on monthly basis as you can stay for a short time at one location and move ahead as a part of your job search!

[moderated: pls post your ad in the housing section. Thanks]

Hi
My name is Ghamai i am from Afghanistan in next month i am coming Dubai
so i am Looking for a cheap single Room in Dubai
from 500 hundred to 1000 AED please if any know Replay me Here !

Hi Ghamai,

I suggest you to post an ad in the Rooms for rent in Dubai section, it might really help you in your search.
There are also some offers in the same section, please feel free to have a look at them.

Regards

Priscilla  :cheers:

thanks Priscilla for your suggestion !
Ghamai  :)

hello sir r u there?

Have one Mater bedroom available in JBR / Marina. 4,000 or one payment 6 months 20,000.

Travel a lot for my own Company hardly home all service are include.

Regards
Mark

mark 35 wrote:

Have one Mater bedroom available in JBR / Marina. 4,000 or one payment 6 months 20,000.

Travel a lot for my own Company hardly home all service are include.

Regards
Mark

Do you still have place to rent

Hi everyone,

I invite all those who are looking for an accommodation and all those who want to offer his accommodation to post his ad in the Housing in Dubai section please.

Thank you,

check dubizzle.com so many things there .good luck

thank you very much dubizzle.com is very helpful

Hi there you found a room

Hi,

I'm so sorry i am useless at checking this.
I have rented a room currently in Tecom but wanting to move.

Laura

Hi Everyone!
I wana shift in Dubai so any one tell me about rent one bed apartment in Dubai at cheap price
AD 500 to 1500
Please help me about this

Hi All,

Take the time to read before posting please

Priscilla wrote:

Hi everyone,

I invite all those who are looking for an accommodation and all those who want to offer his accommodation to post his ad in the Housing in Dubai section please.

Thank you,

The house rent in that section seems too high. Can't find any below 1000

HI

People are paying 45k a year in sharjah near dubai border ( alnadha) I don't think so you can find 1BHK in dubai in this rate. You can find  in sharjah starting from 30k a year.

Thanks!

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : please post your ad in the housing section

Hello
I am abdelrhman working as product manager in pharmaceutical company i am going to travel to dubai for job hunting i would like to rent single room on monthly basis with price 2000 to 2500

Adelrhmanba

Welcome to the forum.

You have posted on an old inactive thread. I suggest you check out the housing section at the top of this page. Also read through other posts here on the forum.