Visa/Work Permit in St. Maarten

I'm hoping to move to St. Maarten this fall and i was hoping to get a little information on how to get a work permit. I was recently livving in Grand Cayman and while getting a work permit down there you can not be in the country while your work permit is being processed but it only takes 3 weeks to go through. How does geeting a work permit in St. Maarten compare? Is it harder? Can you stay in the country while waiting for it to go through?

Cheers.

Hi jen.roy,

Welcome to Expat.com!

I have moved your topic on the Sint Maarten forum for better visibility.

I hope other members will soon be able to help you.

Best of luck,
Christine

hello i am komal. i am 24 years old girl. i from anand gujarat india . i have done my m.sc in human development. i will try to applied work permit.

Hi Komal this Amrish Patel from abad
Pl if you find any one who making work permit
To st martin Pl let's and contact

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.

hi i m chirag parekh i need information for work permit in sint maarten plz give u r num
my num is ***

Hello chirsteju,

Just to inform you that is quite an old thread. If however you do not get any response, I kindly invite you to create a new on in the Sint Maarten forum for better visibility and interaction.

Regards

Kenjee

hi, i am from india utter pradesh india this time i am doing job here in saudi arab i wan work visa for st. martin please tell me how can i get it my mobile *** call ma at this no.

Reason : Please do not post any personal contacts on the forum. Use private messaging

Hi Sushilhind,

Unluckily as you can see this thread is outdated " 2013 " and there is a risk of getting no response. Thus i invite you to create a new thread in Sint Maarten forum for a better interaction and visibility :)

Thank you

Stéphanie

Sir Please tell me where i apply my work visa in st. marten forum please tell me in detail

You cannot apply for a work permit.  Your employer has to do it for you and it is quite expensive.

Hi komal and Amrish I will guide you for work visa and student visa for St.maarten.
I been there already .

Hello everyone,

@Darpan Bhatt if you have infos on visas, in this particular case work visa, please kindly share the infos on the forum itself so that members can benefit from it.

Thank you in advance, :)
Bhavna