Hey guys how is your ideal girlfriend/ boyfriend???

In my opinion, it's so difficult to set exact standards of the person you fall in love with. How about you guys? Share something about your current lover or your dream lover...

Don't know abt it, But ideal couple is, where Husband is Deaf and Wife is dumb !! :lol:

That was terrible :P

What i woman wants is....a house trained husband :P

The first mistake is to look for your ideal. Let's face it, that just does not exist!

Know that you yourself are far from perfect, make sure his/her positive qualities outweigh the negative, don't give up too easily when the road gets rocky and don't think the grass is greener on the other side. (And hope and pray he/she feels the same way about relationships because it takes two to tango)

nothing in particular, sometimes when a person in love at 1st sight everything you wish to have is all gone because you already focus on that person that one that shows what really love is. so i think that depends.

Mine is my husband.... it was love at first sight :heart:

haggishunter wrote:

Mine is my husband.... it was love at first sight :heart:

haggis you don't live in this world hee...but i think i envy you

Adim
what i say is true...I was not even looking :D

ideal girlfriend .. loving? loyal? gorgeous? ..
there are so much qualities we always look for
but when love comes, it will knock u off ur feet.
and u will love her whoever she is..

but u know i prefer someone who can bake for me..
french food probably..
making Brittany Palets Cookies from le panier francais would be her best asset :D

there is no such thing such as  a ideal girlfriend/boyfriend

haggishunter wrote:

Adim
what i say is true...I was not even looking :D

I believe you dear!

My ideal boyfriend is Leonardo DiCaprio.

But he won't return my calls.

HaileyinHongKong wrote:

haha!! :lol:

Mine would be Vin diesel but dont think hubby would approve.
Mind you if vin diesel came to door and wanted to take me away...
i'd have to say 'no thanks':blink:

now  adays those ideal bf/gf it doesnt exist,.maybe people only dreaming that they exist in this world,.dont fool ur self guys..

A guy with good personality who doesn't speak lies~

I'll only be able to have it in my dreams~

May be a girl with good personality, that doesnt lie? :whistle:

So I say, trust on both sides :):kiss::)

HaileyinHongKong wrote:

hahahahahhaha :)

jazzy851 wrote:

May be a girl with good personality, that doesnt lie? :whistle:

So I say, trust on both sides :):kiss::)

:thanks::thanks::thanks:

My ideal GF is my GF :)
she is not especial in something but for me she is most amazing person in the world, the person that u always want to be with and to look for, without any features or things u looking for in her.
That is how I choose her, without think she is beauty or sportive or sexy, just she is :)

LOVE is not finding the Perfect Person...:)
and it takes time to fall in love... :)

haggishunter wrote:

Mine would be Vin diesel but dont think hubby would approve.
Mind you if vin diesel came to door and wanted to take me away...
i'd have to say 'no thanks':blink:

I know a lady who stayed at Vin's house.
The lady in question is stunning in looks and a really nice lass in heart. Most women would kill to have a body like hers.
Most men would kill to have a body like hers for an hour. :D
He showed absolutely no interest in her or any other lady there.
Nudge, nudge, wink, wink.
Seems that's an open secret in Hollywood.

As for my ideal lady.
She'd have to be blind. (I'm ugly)
She'd have to be deaf.
She'd have to have no sense of smell. (same reason she'd have to be deaf)

my ideal GF, hmmp no experience......

having an ideal is expecting to be deceived.The ideal person is just himself/herself.

Lets face it, physical qualities are those which attract 1st, then knowing better the person eventually that will take you to personality traits and all other qualities...

Theres attraction, compatibility, and the bizarre/unexplainable love that hits you!  all of these three, one or just two, in any order!

;););)

@pee3 : correct :)

Okay, this should probably be the best chance for the guys to plug in a brief of who we or and our best characters/qualities and see which matches the women's ideal boyfriend. hehe. just kidding. let's focus on the question instead. :)

Anyway, if I were to be asked with that question I'd say what really tells or fits to be a wife in the future. Well when it is deemed to be design or match by our greatest match maker if you know what I mean then probably she would be the one.

The characters from the Bible tells you so how they come to be together. And that is what I was thought. So that is my side. Hopefully, I have shared something good as well.

It's still my husband and all his funny ways.....
Like blowing in his ice cream before he eats it, the way he looks at me {you are so beautiful} look, when you just woke up and hair all over the place :D The women will know what i mean.

The example from your husband reminds me of myself looking that way to my friend, but that made her feel awkward. We stood at being friends and nothing happened next.

I also forgot to say i miss his snoring....BIG time :up:

My ideal bf? He doesnt exist anymore! But i miss the smell of his armpit n poop! Love loves all the negatives i guess..:-)

someone who will be proud to be the best daddy to my future baby......as well funny.but still not exists..:)WHO ???IS anyone who is gentle but little bit naughty?haha

I would like to meet a nymphomanic bar owner who can breath through her ears.  :lol:

HPG wrote:
HaileyinHongKong wrote:

haha!! :lol:

just like perfection,there's no ideal person.

utte86 wrote:

I'll only be able to have it in my dreams~

If guys always keeping perfect and speaking truth is not interesting and you getting very bore. So you choose better who speak lie.

babes2421 wrote:

someone who will be proud to be the best daddy to my future baby......as well funny.but still not exists..:)WHO ???IS anyone who is gentle but little bit naughty?haha

Excellent…

HaileyinHongKong wrote:

does he knows your his GF? :D

giasi wrote:

I would like to meet a nymphomanic bar owner who can breath through her ears.  :lol:

LOL excellent

when the 2 will become 1 .. then it will be ideal

i'm not looking for any ideal girlfriend.
i already have her ;)

Live your expat project without any stress thanks to advice from expats

OR