Cilantro in Oslo?

Hi everybody,
I'm a recent transplant from Texas and I cook a lot of Mexican food. A key ingredient is cilantro. Does anyone have any idea where I can find it? I haven't had much luck finding a really good "farmer's market" yet, does anyone have any insight into this?
Thanks!

I think you can find it in Asian shop. Saw it the other day I was at Asian market. BUt then again ordinary supermarkets might have them

Thanks Flipper! I actually found out that coriander is the same as cilantro here, this makes it much easier!

The name of the Cilantro is Koriander /Coriander here in Norway. You will usually find theme as a potted plant .I got theme on Meny or Ultra.
And in the Area of Grønland in Oslo , you can find stores who is selling food and vegetables frome the whole world

Hi I am also a Texan living Oslo. I had very much trouble with the food translation thing. So I added to my blog. You can look up spices.. and much more on my translation section

the site is http://digiladee.com.

Hope its helpful

Hi! Cilantro, also referred to as coriander, is available fresh in little pots at grocery stores all over Norway! It's my favorite spice and love that Norway has so much of it.