Saudi Council of Engineers - certificates attestation time

Dear Sakhwat can u pls tell me u got a engineering concil regrastaion bc i have a same issue

faisal123456 wrote:

dear friend.
please can u tell me u got registration in saudi concil for b.tech

Yes dear no problem for B-Tech (Hons)4 years degree

I registered in 2011 and have twice received the jawazat letter for renewal. But now when I login into the new site it says " Dear Engineer, your request Approved but not final, you can do your job using the membership id until the final approval,"

Anyone else experiencing the same?

i have registered with SEC like 7 days ago, they asked me to pay 500 and then 750, now i am getting this msg "Dear Engineer, your request approved but not final, and you can do your job with your membership ID until make sure that your files are correct and do final approval, to view your profile click here". from the site i can print 3 letter. are these letters be used for iqama change.? or i need to go to their offfice for letters? thanks

agulzar wrote:

i have registered with SEC like 7 days ago, they asked me to pay 500 and then 750, now i am getting this msg "Dear Engineer, your request approved but not final, and you can do your job with your membership ID until make sure that your files are correct and do final approval, to view your profile click here". from the site i can print 3 letter. are these letters be used for iqama change.? or i need to go to their offfice for letters? thanks

Dear,
     It's mean your request initially approved. and you can start your further process for change of profession. I think you should visit to near SCE office and collect letters both for Jawazt and MOL. and after 2~3 month your registration would be complete and after that you can collect your Origional SCE Id Card and certificate. 
I think this will satisfy you.

Good day,

can I ask what happen if they found your certificate is fake? the company its okay to change the profession? because my company they receive a letter from SCE not approve or fake? what about if applying the change prof? its okay??? I need your favorable answer regarding this...thank you

KABAYAN AKO wrote:

Good day,

can I ask what happen if they found your certificate is fake? the company its okay to change the profession? because my company they receive a letter from SCE not approve or fake? what about if applying the change prof? its okay??? I need your favorable answer regarding this...thank you

KABAYAN, your question was already clearly answered back by one of our EB legends (well, actually, he is the only TLL here). To sum it up :
You might face JAIL time or DEPORTATION for fake certificates.

Perhaps, it would have been better for you to change profession from Engineer to a profession that does not require submitting credentials. A lot of people (Non-engineers having engineer visa) have changed their profession during the amnesty period. Dunno if it's still possible these days.

THANK YOU SIR FOR ANNWER, ACTUALY SIR I FILED MY COMPANY A EMERGENCY VACATION BUT MY COMPANY TOLD ME  THEY CHANGE MY PROFESION IN ANY JOB.THATS WHY IM VERY DEPRESS NOW, ITS POSSIBLE SIR THEY CHANGE MY PROFESSION NOT AFECTING TO ME MY JON HERE IN KSA?

NOW SIR IM SCARED FOR THE JAIL....WHAT SHOULD I DO SIR? WHAT IS GOOD SHALL I DO SIR?...I NEED YOUR ANSWER SIR..THANK YOU SO MUCH

Hi,

I have more than 15 years work experience in electronic profession.
My Iqama is Labor.
My contract of employment is Engineer
My 4-Years B.S.B.A. diploma is already red ribbon in POEA and authenticated by Saudi embassy in the Philippines.

It appears that I need to change my Iqama to engineer.

Is a four years BSBA diploma will be allowed at SEC if  you have more than 15 years work experience in the same profession?

Thanks.

Hi KABAYAN AKO,

It would be great if you could avoid posting with caps lock on the forum please so as to ease the reading.

Thank you,

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

@sakhawant, thanks for your help, i visit SEC office and got my lettters.

I have an hec degree bs telecommunication(hons)I want to know how can register my degree from sce ?

zamir sheikh wrote:

salam allykum
I am here in Riyadh since last 15 years working as engineer. I have BTECH Honrs degree. I want to make register fron SEC. PLEASE TELL ME THE CHANNEL HOW I CAN APPLY AND sec IS EXCEPTING THE btech hons DGREE OR NOT. WHAT ARE THE STEP I HAVE TO FOLLOW PLEASE HELP ME ...

THANKS FOR ALL HERE

ZAMIR
[email protected]

KABAYAN AKO please tell me about my hec four year degree in bs telecommunication can sec gona attest it?
Thanks

Kabayans, Ask ko lang po kung personal ba o sa company yng SCE registration? kasi if i got registered on my recent company and later on i might  transfer  to a new company in saudi, can take it from my previous company and I still use it to the new one?
thanks

Kabayan in my case the registration in SCE is personal not shouldered by the company.

-jep24

The same here please update this queries and advice us what to do next....thank you and more power....:)

I have already registered in SCE. I have already paid 500SR and 750SR but the message in my workspace is like this:

Dear Engineer, your request approved but not final, and you can do your job with your membership ID until make sure that your files are correct and do final approval, to view your profile click here

Can anyone help me. Thanks!

guyz please help me.. i submit my documents through online process and got initial approval and paid 750 SAR but i didnot receive any sms from Saudi Engineering Council for approval. my workspace says

"Dear Engineer, we audited your files successfully, and your membership request is approved but not finally, to complete the process please pay the membership cost, to follow your bills please click here"

what to do now as i have already paid 750 SAR.

Sir I registered in Saudi council of engineers after paying initial amount of 500 sar iam waiting for since a week I Dnt get any reply & my iqama is expired & need & guide line how many days it will take to verify or my degree is attested from my home country with culturals on June 2011 so sir pls guide me how many days for sce process

Dear
     Please educate me how to get SCE certificate on B-Tech Pass.
Now i am in KSA and my profession on visa is Civil Engineer, but someone told me that you must change your profession.

Please tell me about how to change my profession and also mention the suitable profession for B-Tech Pass.

Thanks

@ ahmedshakeeb!

The quickest solution is to visit the SCE Office and get it done.

Regards!

Dear Adeel,

I do have facing this problem could you tell me, your problem is solve? if yes how......
Waiting for your urgent reply

Dear All Members,
Can any one tell me,Saudi engineering online registration website give me this comment can any one explain it:-
Dear Engineer, your (Id, Iqama, or boarder Number) is not verified ,

I registered my SEC 2 years back.

To Saudi Council,

Sir,

I Want to Register or Member to your Council as an "Engineer". for my Credential to follow.

Best Regards,

Ray Y. Diputado

waiting for my on line Application next week...

I am working as an engineer in Saudi Arabia for last 7 yrs. Today I have been informed by our GRO that for iqama renewal registering with saudi Council of Engineers is a must.
I require the following clarifications.
1) How much time does SCE take once you upload the documents and pay the initail 500 SR fees.
2)As I had come earlier (7yrs back) mt certificate is attested by Saudi consulate as per then existing rules,but not by Ministry of culture. Will there we any isssue on this?

Can someone clarify on the above?

Dear Members,

I have B-Tech honors degree. Can I get SCE Certificate on the said degree.

Thanks

I have forgotten the password saudi council, and have tried to be aware of through the phone number and email, but until now there has been no confirmation from the Saudi Council, is there anything that can provide more information where place and phone number call centre of saudi council in dammam, thanks for your information..

as salam, alikum wa rahmath ullah barkha thahu
dear all my friends i mohammed ayub a mechanical engineer i got the message from SCE is as follow idnt know wht this message and wht to do further plzzzzz if anybody  have sum knowledge regarding this plzzzzz let me know
Your profile is not validated by Yaqeen and not update at Jawazat. Please validate your profile from my workspace

as salam, alikum wa rahmath ullah barkha thahu
dear all my friends i mohammed ayub a mechanical engineer i got the message from SCE is as follow idnt know wht this message and wht to do further plzzzzz if anybody  have sum knowledge regarding this plzzzzz let me know
Your profile is not validated by Yaqeen and not update at Jawazat. Please validate your profile from my workspace and also getting this message
Dear Engineer, your request approved but not final, and you can do your job with your membership ID until make sure that your files are correct and do final approval, to view your profile click
waiting for your reply asa soon as possible
and one more question and some letters aslo shown in my inbox can i use this estaqdam letter for my family visa process

Assalamo alaikum,
Dear brothers,
Can I register again with a new degree if my application was rejected?
Please reply.
Thank you

brother can you please tell how you got the membership card and certificate

Hello Everyone
Is Diploma in Mechanical Engineering(3 years ) accepted in Saudi Council Of Engineers
I also have 23 years of experience in the same feild..

Once your received a message from SCE regarding the documents are not uploaded properly go back to the website , log in & look up for all the documents .Best way is to visit the local SCE office.

,Raza Arug Elfara

what are the requirements for SCE? lapit na fligth ko to dammam to work as QUANTITY SURVEYOR- CIVIL.. and i hav just heard about SCE.. my working visas i CIVIL ENGR. i need your advis regarding this..  what are documents should i bring in saudi for this SCE? this my first time to work in abroad..

God bless!!

dear friends,

what are the requirements for SCE? I'm about to work in dammam as QUANTITY SURVEYOR- CIVIL.. and i hav just heard about SCE.. my working visa is CIVIL ENGR. i need your advis regarding this..  what are documents should i bring in saudi for this SCE? this my first time to work in abroad..

your advis wil be more appreciated..

thank you! God bless!!

dear friends,

how long we will be having the iqama from the date of arrival in ksa for civil engineer? can we register in SCE without iqama?

thanks!!

Dear all,

I have a problem related to my iqama renewal, my company told me tha my SCE certicate is not updated with jawazat.
When I logged in to my SCE account a message shows " Dear Engineer, your (Id, Iqama, or boarder Number) is not verified  , please click here to verify it" when click it will not update. What I need to do to update my profile in jawazat?
Please help thank you so mch.

i have the same problem. please help because my iqama will expire less than a month