Saudi Council of Engineers - certificates attestation time

Is it necessary to registerd and pass NCEES exam for renewal of SCE membership?
If anybody have information plz share....?

Re: Saudi Council of Engineers - certificates attestation time
Is it necessary to registerd and pass NCEES exam for renewal of SCE membership?
If anybody have information plz share....?

Dear all.
I came to jeddah on 1st Nov 2014 as mechanical engineer on engineer visa of Saudi bin Laden company.  I have been asked by the company to register my degree to Saudi first for eligible to acclaim iqama... I have diploma engineering first so I have done b tech in mechanical engineering of 3 years only starting from 2nd year to 4rth year.  I have applied for registration in SC as paid first amount of 500 riyal also.. But it is written there that my application in pending and under study.. How much time is required for depositing next installment of 750 riyal... And 3 yes if b tech is fine enough for accreditation of SC or not?  How much time is required. I have uploaded on line my b tech degree duly attested by Saudi embassy of Delhi and my all marksheet from 2 ND year to final year b tech.  Also attached cv and offer letter of bin laden company duly attested by chamber of Commerce also.  Plz tell whether I have to also attach my diploma engineering certificate also... Finally one more problem is that my visa has expired on 30 Jan 2015 as it was of 90 days only. Whether I have to physically go SC office or accreditation will be done online only.  Urgent reply is appreciated.. I have applied to SC on 4. Fab 2014

i have registered with SEC like 5  days ago, i paid initially fees 500 SR. dated on 21-2-2015. But still my status shown on (Dear Engineer, your request is under process, this may takes time to audit. you will be notified through your mobile, email and your workspace). I want to know how much time he will take to initially approved my request, and what i will do know because i already paid 500 SR.

i have already signed up the SCE online applications and they instructed me to pay 500 SR which i did, and its now more than 10 days and still i dont have any NEW instructions for them evry time i log in this is what i see  (Dear Engineer, your request is under process, this may takes time to audit. you will be notified through your mobile, email and your workspace).... i need to change my job description in my iqama for i have been working here in the kingdom as an Architect for more than 13 yrs now and my job description in my iqama is surveyor and i really need to change it.....can any one here advise me what to do???

The best strategy to get early clearance from SCE is make a call to their call center and register your grievance. And after that call daily and check your registered complaint status. I did the same thing withing 2 days i get clearance from them after a long wait of 14 days. All the best !!!!

just wait for some time ,i did b tech ece through LET. i have got certificate and membership

to whom i will speak directly, coz evrytime i try to call their numbers , its just the answering machine entertained me??? can you give me their number that you call???

many thankx

Hi guys,
I just came in Saudi Arabia for the second time three weeks ago and don't have Iqama yet, but our company ask me to register first to SCE in order to process my iqama. When I reached "Membership-Validate your information using Yaqeen and National Information Center" I choose the option "Select Border Number" but how to find this number, is anybody there can give me the information about this?
Thank you in advance guys.

Regarding renewal of SCE membership, do we need to fill up all the sections like Academic qualification, trainings, work experience etc..or can we just skip the other sections blank.

sakhawat ali wrote:

Dear justnoone ,
Yes you can untill you submit the application. Once you submitted application you will not be able to change or update.

Err I can't update my attachments even though i did not submit yet :(

Dear sa khawab,

Can you tell me, during the uploading of bech hons documents DMC is essential or not. As we know that we have only 2 final semester mark sheet instead of 8 semester

SEC accept this or they demand for 8 semester mark sheet

Dear Azzu,

Can youe tell me both degree b tech pass and bech hons are required attestation from HEC saudi emmabcy and cultural mensitory.

Please confirm as I am waiting your response

Can you give me your contact number for more understanding

arch_angel06 wrote:

to whom i will speak directly, coz evrytime i try to call their numbers , its just the answering machine entertained me??? can you give me their number that you call???

many thankx

Kabayan! Are you able to push thru with your SCE Application? Mine Just took a day to be audited and is now on the Dataflow stage. I am now asked to pay the registration fee of sar 750 after the initial payment of sar 500.

Still waiting for my Physical Exam as per employer for my Iqama for them to make sure that their payment goes to something.

Can some one tell that it is necessary to register for safety engineer in SCE and also what SCE need 2yr or 4yrs engineering or any thing bachelor.
thanks & Best regards,

One of my college got membership on B.Tech honors and i also submitted with same degree and paid two payments

Dear Sir,

I am Muhammad Saif Ejaz basically i am from Pakistan and for the moment i am here in Saudi Arabia In Riyadh i am doing job here and now i need to ATTESTATION my degree please assist me about that

Helo
everyone i am new here.i wana ask about sec (saudi engineer council) registaration that after registration the engineering degree how long duration it valids,can anyone help me in this matter.

Jawad84 wrote:

Helo
everyone i am new here.i wana ask about sec (saudi engineer council) registaration that after registration the engineering degree how long duration it valids,can anyone help me in this matter.

They initially validated mine for 10days... then the major validation process took 1 week. I am done with SEC already an was accepted.

after registration and approval, you will get a membership no. that will be valid for 2years

Thank you so much

Jawad84 wrote:

Helo

Valid for 3 Years

Actually i heared that policy is changed and validity is now 1 year is is true ?please guide me.

Jawad84 wrote:

Actually i heared that policy is changed and validity is now 1 year is is true ?please guide me.

the initial membership is valid for 3 year,regarding renewal i don't any experience as mine is still valid.

Jawad84 wrote:

You don;t have to worry about this unless your employer does not pay for this membership...

Hi everyone ,

i registered to SEC  , i paid 500 sar the initial amount and the very next day i got a message that i have to pay 750 sar more , after paying the 500 + 750 sar total ,  its been 10 days i am getting this message ,

​ Dear Engineer, your request approved but not final, and you can do your job with your membership ID until make sure that your files are correct and do final approval, to view your profile click here

Engineer with non-engineering Iqama or visa
The details of this request is not validated by Yaqeen service
Note : The info has not been updated by the Directorate General of Passports

Help me out here , guys

Thanks

alinaseem116 wrote:

Hi everyone ,

i registered to SEC  , i paid 500 sar the initial amount and the very next day i got a message that i have to pay 750 sar more , after paying the 500 + 750 sar total ,  its been 10 days i am getting this message ,

​ Dear Engineer, your request approved but not final, and you can do your job with your membership ID until make sure that your files are correct and do final approval, to view your profile click here

Engineer with non-engineering Iqama or visa
The details of this request is not validated by Yaqeen service
Note : The info has not been updated by the Directorate General of Passports

Help me out here , guys

Thanks

As being said, you have to wait because they have to verify your credentials. So all you can do is wait and be patient!
Good luck!

It's mean you are now registered member of SCE and you can now change your profession by getting MOL and jawazat letter from SCE.... Thanks

Helo every one!
one thing i want to ask that i am b.tech mechanical(4yrs) but here in saudi i came on the visa of mechanical technician,is there any problem ?having registering from saudi engineering council.please help me.
thanks in advance

Jawad84 wrote:

Helo every one!
one thing i want to ask that i am b.tech mechanical(4yrs) but here in saudi i came on the visa of mechanical technician,is there any problem ?having registering from saudi engineering council.please help me.
thanks in advance

there is no problem,you can change your profession now by having SCE Membership.

Should those who have already registered need to take take qualifying tests at the time of renewal? or Is it enough for them to accumulate points earning through conferences/workshops/seminars/other ways?

Hi
I have recently arrived in Riyadh on a working Visa which shows my profession as Civil Engineer.  I have a family emergency and need to return home.  I wanted to cancel my visa. I was told I need to register with Saudi Council of Engineers before they can cancel my visa and give me final exit.  The company are starting this process next week.  Do you know how fast I can get this Certificate? I can't believe I can't leave this country when I have an emergency.

After applying online you can become registered member within 1,2 days Or few hours. In my case took 1 day ....

Dear Friends!
Hope you will be fine and enjoying our environments.
I would like to get some information about Saudi engineering council therefore I am working in construction company in Riyadh. I have B-Tech Hons qualification from PIMSAT university Lahore campus in Pakistan. After HEC & Foreign affair attestation what will be procedure for register in SEC (Saudi engineering council) and how much time required for this.
All of Thanks and Allah bless you!

after membership approval SCE ask me to pay for CRTI 100 SAR..this is for what?thank you for the response

Its for their efforts... :D:D

is it true? :o:D  now i know. thank you

Engr. Marvs wrote:

is it true? :o:D  now i know. thank you

It is to update your records as per Jawazat data.

thank you for the reply sir Do i need to pay it now?. even i am not renewing my iqama yet?. because it is first time to have an iqama and i think there's no need now to update it. just to make it clear.,

my accreditation to SCE is more than 1 year now but still not accepted yet, is there anyone there who has experienced delayed acceptance to SCE?