Saudi Council of Engineers - certificates attestation time

and dear you transferred from student to engineer right ?

naseer_babar110 wrote:

and dear you transferred from student to engineer right ?

No Brother i came on technician visa.Now changing my profession to engineer.

Dear,

Any one can update me that SCE is still accepting B.Tech (Honr) PIMSAT degree ?

sce people are so lazy..today I went there to collect profession change letter.they told k give us your documents and come back after 2 days to collect letter.. what they do in 2 days? they can gave me letter in 5 mints..sitting free hn dnt want to do work..

naseer_babar110 wrote:

sce people are so lazy..today I went there to collect profession change letter.they told k give us your documents and come back after 2 days to collect letter.. what they do in 2 days? they can gave me letter in 5 mints..sitting free hn dnt want to do work..

Come to Riyadh  :) they will give u within a few minutes.

dear sir
            i have already membership of sce from 4 years i renewed already now they send me email to provide your certificate my certificate in my country if i did not produce any problem last 3 years back i provide alredy

I came saudi arabia 1st time on "MAINTENANCE ENGINEER VISA" from pakistan, as i am a Mechanical Engineer.

I want to know that for applying 1st time IQAMA , will i have to register with saudi council of engineers????? although my company will do the process of IQAMA. but will i have to register with saudi coucil of engineer before applying  for 1st IQAMA???

i came saudi on 7th Nov 2014. My company didnt ask me yet for registeration with saudi coucil of engr.

please reply me i am wory.thanx

it is right... just read my previous conversation with some members you will find out more helpful.. try read and search other comments it will be same.

Regards,

dear i cant understand. its really helpful for me if u reply my query which i ask in 1st post.

i visit saudi council of engineer website. but i just want to know that withOUT getting registeration with saudi engr council , i cant get my 1st IQAMA????
when Saudi engr registeration is require. for getting 1st IQAMA or require during applying for renewal of IQAMA???

Yes if your profession on visa have "Engineer" than you HAVE to register.

Can you please send your Mobile no. i have to discuss about my case or call 0534033275.

[email protected] my facebook id...
bhai u can contact me on facebook. nd my mobile number is 0580332704. as u like..

I applied for registration in saudi council of engineers in august and still in assessment  stage!
how long time is required for final approval? Please inform
Thanks
[email protected]

Saudi council of engineers

Hi..,, HR Guru,

Previous experience on this blog was good hope You will help on this issue as well.
My friend came in here in Dammam, KSA 3 months before on company visa having meaning "Quality Control Engineer". He has B.tech (Hons) degree from PRESTON University attested from HEC Pakistan, MOFA, Saudi Culture & Saudi Embassy. Before he submitted only B-Tech (Hons) degree to SCE through our HR department for registration and Iqama process but they reject it. (Their comments were that SCE need 4 year degree for Engineer's registration). So here your help needed that can we try again with all documents (i.e DAE Diploma 3 Years, B tech (Pass) 2 Years, B. Tech (Hons) 2 Years) and will they accept these degrees for registration.
I will like to mention that Saudi Embassy in Pakistan stamp this visa on base of B.Tech (Hons).

Waiting Curiously for your reply.

#    Level                              Required Experience            Initial Payment             Balance Amount
1    Engineer                               Less than 4 years                    500 SR                      750 SR
2    Associate Engineer               4 up to less than 9 years    500 SR                      1200 SR
3    Professional Engineers       9 up to less than 19 years    500 SR                       1800 SR
4    Consultant Engineer       19 years and above            500 SR                        2300 SR

Can u please help me how to remove the first one i attach in cav since if i have uploaded the new one still the first one cav attach in my attachment if i will view.how can i replace this one sir

In SCE need 4 years degree so you apply with both b tech pass and hons

If HEC attested then they will accept preston.
But SCE varifying all documents from a internation investigation agency Named DATA FLOW. (Singaoore based) so all things should be geniune then no problem

Dear if you don't know please dont give blind comments. My four class fellows are already registered by SCE and they are having b- tech hons degree. Please dont through in air .

I alreadry registerd with SCE and have b tech hons. But if u upload only hons degree they will reject . You must upload pass and hons both degrees

Buddy's.. thanks for your comments..
OK now if 1st time rejected by SCE because we only submitted B.Tech (Hons) degree. What if we want to try again?? As you guys said that registration will be done if we submit both B.Tech (Pass & Hons.) degree. So, we have to use the same account which we have already made on SCE website or can we make a new one??

Warm Regards..

Dear Sakhawat,
Thanks for the information you provided, I have red your all questions & answers.
Well, can you please advise? I am reading some people are commenting that now Saudi council of engineers are not registering B-Tech (Hons.) degrees. Is it true? should I also apply as I am a B-Tech (Hons.) degree holder?
Your urgent reply shall be highly appreciated.
Thanks in Advance

Dear Brothers,
I would really be grateful to you if you answer thanks.
Please I would like to know that Saudi Council of Engineers is registering B-Tech (Hons.) Degree? or not?
However, A year back time, my couple of friends got registration from SCE as they are B-Tech(Hons.) degree holder, but recently, I am reading some people are commenting that they have been rejected by SCE as they are B-Tech (Hons.) degree holder...
Please share your recent experience? still they are registering B-Tech (Hons.) degree?
I have B-Tech(Hons.) from Preston university Islamabad - Distance learning method honestly :(

Dear all,

I have a problem related to my iqama renewal, my company told me tha my SCE certicate is not updated with jawazat.
When I logged in to my SCE account a message shows " Dear Engineer, your (Id, Iqama, or boarder Number) is not verified  , please click here to verify it" when click it will not update. What I need to do to update my profile in jawazat?
Please help thank you so mch.

yaar bata do bhai :( B-Tech (Hons.) ko Saudi Council of Engineers register ker rahi hai ya nahi? :( please urgent reply Thanks...

Khawar Ahmed wrote:

yaar bata do bhai :( B-Tech (Hons.) ko Saudi Council of Engineers register ker rahi hai ya nahi? :( please urgent reply Thanks...

Khawar bhai as far as iknow they only registring 4 years degree(8 semesters). for more info. better to call them.

Thank you Javed Bhai, B-Tech (Hons.) degree is also for four years. 2 year B-Tech (Pass.) & 2 years (B-Tech) Hons.
1 year theory plust 1 year experience for B-Tech and same for B-Tech Hons.
& I know some of my friend got the sce registration with the same education standard mentioned above.
Anyone? who can confirm more deeply? I will be very thankful to you....

Khawar Ahmed wrote:

Thank you Javed Bhai, B-Tech (Hons.) degree is also for four years. 2 year B-Tech (Pass.) & 2 years (B-Tech) Hons.
& I know some of my friend got the sce registration with the same education standard mentioned above.

U mean there are 2 degrees/Certificates one for B-Tech (Hons.) and other for B-Tech (Pass.) ? transcript is same for both??

javedakb wrote:
Khawar Ahmed wrote:

U mean there are 2 degrees/Certificates one for B-Tech (Hons.) and other for B-Tech (Pass.) ? transcript is same for both??

yes there are two degrees one for B-Tech (Pass) & other is B-Tech (Hons.)   both degrees are having one, one years theory semesters plus one, one year projects, so total 4 years.
Mark sheets are also separate. total four.....  two for theories & two for projects, so total 4...

actually, mere kuch friends ney almost 1 years pehley kerwai thein with same details provided above, lekin ab main comments read ker raha hoon kuch loog keh rahey hain k ab SCE register nahi ker rahi B-Tech (Hons.) ko

Khawar Ahmed wrote:
javedakb wrote:
Khawar Ahmed wrote:

yes there are two degrees one for B-Tech (Pass) & other is B-Tech (Hons.)   both degrees are having one, one years theory semesters plus one, one year projects, so total 4 years.
Mark sheets are also separate. total four.....  two for theories & two for projects, so total 4...

actually, mere kuch friends ney almost 1 years pehley kerwai thein with same details provided above, lekin ab main comments read ker raha hoon kuch loog keh rahey hain k ab SCE register nahi ker rahi B-Tech (Hons.) ko

well this case is new to me.better to confirm by any Saudi Engineering Council representative.its an advice before applying for registration u have to make sure either u will be registered or not.

javedakb wrote:
Khawar Ahmed wrote:
javedakb wrote:

well this case is new to me.better to confirm by any Saudi Engineering Council representative.its an advice before applying for registration u have to make sure either u will be registered or not.

well thank you Javed Bhai, mujhy SCE ka koi contact nahi mil raha jo website per hai, that is not working out, well I request here in this forum, any brother who got the SCE registration recently with the same criteria of education i mentioned above? Please I will be grateful to you.

Azzu ch wrote:

I alreadry registerd with SCE and have b tech hons. But if u upload only hons degree they will reject . You must upload pass and hons both degrees

Dear Ch. Saab,
Please do tell me, sce registering b-tech (hons.) degree? from preston university? Please share your experience, & when you had got registration from Saudi Council Of Engineers?
Please your urgent response shall be highly appreciated.
Regards,

Brother you can apply. There is no issue but you have to upload both degrees. Your university shoud be recognised with HEC.

920020820.  SCE. Contact no

For further details you can contact me
On
[email protected]

Azzu ch wrote:

For further details you can contact me
On
[email protected]

Thank you brother, I sent you Email, please kindly check.

Regards,

Hi everybody,

Just to inform you that some posts have been removed from this topic.

Do note that illegal activities are not allowed on Expat.com, therefore it would be best if you can avoid giving illegal solutions here.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

:cool:

Dear Friends,
i have question.i have born and brought up in Saudi Arabia..i have completed my graduation from india.. i am still in the sponsorship of my father.i just want to know that if i apply in Saudi Council of Engineering,does sponsorship matters or do i need a saudi sponsor ? And can you tell me that what is the advantage of applying in Saudi Council Engineering ?