Links to job sites

wow, thanks so much! i applied a lot and i found one new also - seller.ae  :D

Tnx☺☺

Aurélie wrote:

Hello Sandman6.

Thank you for these informations. :)

(Thread sticked)

Aurélie

Thanks Sandman. Very useful. Well appreciated.

Nice info

thanks

Thank you so much! That's useful links!

Thank you very much

Thank you for the useful link !

Thanks

Hi most of the job websites such as bayt, monster gulf,linked in have these premium options where if you pay a fee they revamp your CV and they move your application up the list. Has anyone made use of this premium option and has it worked?
Has anyone used the Gulf network as well?

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid copy paste post on the forum
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

hi dear friend

i look forward someone who can help me to apply a job in Dubai

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hi thats nice 😀
Id like to work as Security Controll for Emirates. I do the same @ the Zurich airport 😉
But perhaps i need the AUE Passport? !

Marquesa15 wrote:

Hi thats nice 😀
Id like to work as Security Controll for Emirates. I do the same @ the Zurich airport 😉
But perhaps i need the AUE Passport? !

You mean UAE Passport? If so, it's not required to obtain a job in this country. Besides, we, the expats can never get it.

good but most of them are belongs to recruitment agencies which only take money

Thanks for sharing the sites.
Are these genuine and trustworthy ?

i was in abu dhabi for a month but hard luck ,had top return empty handed,appeared only couple of interviews as the process is very slow,when is the proper hiring season, i had circulated my cv to around 20 companies in interior design 3d visualization,still hard luck ...later i came to know that indian architecture and interior design portfolios don't have much value..so.any way i can still try ot get a job there.????

cantalop.com its perfect, all the jobs directly generated from the Employer.

good information but most of them ask for money

Here's another list of recruitment agencies that might be useful. There are a bunch of lists out there, but each one has different companies. Give this one a try. It's freshly updated.

http://dubai9jobs.com/recruitment-agencies-dubai/

for esl teachers there's this website for new teaching jobs in the UAE....  http://www.eslteachingonline.com/category/uae/

Any radiographer from UK?

really helpful. thank u guys

facebook.com/ghattourrecruitment

Hello dea,
                  Hope you good, actually I need some info about UAE new medical policy is there any relaxability for hepatitis B patients? Someone told me that the hepatitis B patient is not able to work in UAE if someone found with hepatitis B virus then the govt of UAE deported him. Is this true or not?

Very good information. Thank you.

useful

Yes for sure they are very strict with communicable diseases such as tb and hepatitis.I work i the healt sector and have sen people getting deported for such diseases.

Waaw its very helpfull post.

Sairam Balaji wrote:

Iam aged 49 having 24 years experience in logistics in India. Is it possible to get a job in  UAE. Or I need to come  to DDubai and try. Csn anyone help me.

It is possible for you to get a job in Dubai. You do not need to be physically in dubai to get one.

there are companies that prefer receiving online applications and they'll post vacancies on their site.

good luck.

Waqas younas wrote:

Hello dea,
                  Hope you good, actually I need some info about UAE new medical policy is there any relaxability for hepatitis B patients? Someone told me that the hepatitis B patient is not able to work in UAE if someone found with hepatitis B virus then the govt of UAE deported him. Is this true or not?

Hi Waqas,

Unfortunately, you won't get clear answers to your question unless you go through the process yourself.
According to Dubai Health Authoritiy, (https://www.dha.gov.ae/en/MedicalFitnes … kages.aspx), they screen for Hepatitis B,
Syphilis, HIV, Leprosy, and TB for all workers applying for residency visa (work visa).  Whether you'll be rejected or not would depend on the nature of the job you are being hired for.

The following note from DHA gives you an idea that if your job is in the following categories, chances are they might not clear you for residency visa.

7- HBV vaccination is compulsory for the following six categories and will be charged separately at the rate of AED 50: - Nannies. - Housemaids or similar categories. - Nursery and Kindergarten supervisors. - Workers in hairdresser saloons, beauty centers and health clubs. - Workers in processing and food control authorities. - Workers in cafeterias and restaurants.

good luck.

thank you so much

Thank you sooo much dear GOD BLESS you

Thanks for your cooperation Sir

it is very nice job

Thank you for the useful information!  I have a question, easy to apply for a  job  from outside the UAE, I mean for those who don't reside in the country??
Thanks again,
Best  :)

IkramBaou wrote:

Thank you for the useful information!  I have a question, easy to apply for a  job  from outside the UAE, I mean for those who don't reside in the country??
Thanks again,
Best  :)

I don't think it will be easy as the companies are getting too much of applications on daily basis. The best option is a visit to this country as the employers do prefer easily and immediately available candidates who are capable for direct interviews. I'm not denying the overseas recruitments with the help of Skype interviews. But in terms of priority, it's the least.

I see that ... I'm planning for a short visit to the country and will apply directly.
Thanks  :)