Finding job in sudan

hi all.......

Im graduate in Commerce,wanting to work in sudan...
Im really eager to join part time ,if anybody can direct me....i'd be grateful.
Thanks in advance ......

It is urgent job .

Hi ash_jamal !

I would suggest you to post an advert in the Sudan jobs section.
It might help!

Regards
Armand

i do not see any website which can offers jobs in INGOs/NGOs in Sudan however there are many who are working and their offices are located in Khartoum but so far no information for expat employment there.

Ashfaque Qureshi

Raijaliisa wrote:

I myself as a Hotel Executive from Finland and my husband Egyptian are leaving in Cairo, but we would like to move to Sudan, can someone please help, I would like to have a work in the hotel in Sudan
Thank you in advance
Raija and Aladdin

I do not know if Raija is a male or female name, your profile states you are male. If this is the case, avoid coming to Sudan by all means. Same sex couples are not welcome at all.

Anyways, if that is NOT the case and you are a female. Here is the deal.

Your husband can get visa free access to Sudan (work, own ...etc. without any permits or residence visas), being Egyptian, for you, you'd need a visa, work permit ...etc.

In Khartoum there are only two 5-star hotels. Al Salam Rotana (part of Rotana chain) and Corinthia. Anything else is way below 5-star and I doubt they'd be able to pay you a decent pay (better than Egypt I mean).

If you plan to stay in Sudan for a long time (2+ years), I urge you to apply for Egyptian citizenship via your husband. It's a painless, easy process to apply, after that you need to wait for 2 years.

The reason is, in Sudan an Egyptian citizen is free to reside, work, own and roam around. As good as a Sudanese. That should make your life much easier.

[Moderated: Please, register yourself into the Sudan Business directory]

Dear Sir
I am a graduate and an experienced Commercial Bank Manager from India - Total Work Experience - Over 27 yrs  in Dena Bank.

Joined Dena Bank as Agri Fin Officer, worked as Branch Manager and Currently  working as a Senior Manager in the same Bank in CHENNAI  City Branch.
I am interested in relocating and working in Sudan - as a Bank Official

Well wishers / Experts / Bank Executives  please advise / guide me.

Yours sincerely,

Dr.P.RAJENDRAN
Resi     :  +91-44- 2431 1901  /  Mob : +911 95513 89529
Bank     :  +91-44-2664  1505  /  2664  1990
Email   : [email protected]  [email protected]

Hello [email protected], you should post an advert in the Jobs in Sudan section. It could help. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

[Moderated]